Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

Oil change done, I fancy a spin but I'm too lazy to go back down to the car now.

Think a chinese is in order too tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I need to go to the shops, I think i'll be taking the long route.....i'm in the mood for some vtec :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

BDJW wrote: »
    I need to go to the shops, I think i'll be taking the long route.....i'm in the mood for some vtec :D

Carefull now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

Think a chinese is in order too tonight

I am in bed and just ordered a chipper nyom!

I hope you're not going to eat that in bed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Few pics from Swords show today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Deson

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Few pics from Swords show today.

where you there today? great day :)

Deson wrote: »
    where you there today? great day :)

Didn't make it myself - those images are all screen grabs from google maps. :pac:

Didn't make it myself - those images are all screen grabs from google maps. :pac:

was a great day. i just got rid of my gti that i had intended on bringing :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Chipper and chinese grub?! Tut tut :P

I've made myself some veggie soup, no doubt it'll taste rank :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

Sacramento wrote: »
    I hope you're not going to eat that in bed!

Ummmmmm yes I did, sorry it was lazy Sunday day. And yes the room stinks but the world won't end becuase of it I will clean the place tomorrow on my day off ;)
    jenizzle wrote: »
    Chipper and chinese grub?! Tut tut :P

I've made myself some veggie soup, no doubt it'll taste rank :rolleyes:

When I go to weight watchers on Wednesday I will wish that I had the veg soup but after all the food I had at the wedding yesterday I can't see that happening!

MCMLXXV - Druids Glen was super!! I have never been in 5* hotel before and I was well impressed, didn't find it too clinical but the staff were just out of this world they couldn't do anymore to help you.

Food was to die for and I was very temped to take a pillow home with me but they had my credit card details! Got free slippers though and face cloths, ok not sure if I was meant to take the face cloths home but hey!!

Deson wrote: »
    was a great day. i just got rid of my gti that i had intended on bringing :(

Sorry I missed it! :)

Group B Rally Car Doc on BBC4 now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

You sir have made my evening :D:D:D

thats class is that on every sunday?

also is there any rallys english rallys that are shown on the tv during the weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

also is there any rallys english rallys that are shown on the tv during the weekend?

TG4 are covering the Dunlop Irish Rally Championship this year. I think the coverage is on tuesdays. Motors TV cover both the Irish and British rally championships too.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

The IRC will be on Motors TV live Friday night and through next weekend. Should be good, think there's a stage around Belfast's Titanic quarter too.

Eurosport also carry coverage of WRC too, usually have highlights every so often.

Motors TV had live coverage of WTCC today, cracking racing to be seen! Can't wait for the first round of ITCC this year either, hopefully have a car in for the last round at least.

The IRC will be on Motors TV live Friday night and through next weekend. Should be good, think there's a stage around Belfast's Titanic quarter too.

Eurosport also carry coverage of WRC too, usually have highlights every so often.

Motors TV had live coverage of WTCC today, cracking racing to be seen! Can't wait for the first round of ITCC this year either, hopefully have a car in for the last round at least.

I dont have motors tv or euro sport

h3000 wrote: »
    TG4 are covering the Dunlop Irish Rally Championship this year. I think the coverage is on tuesdays. Motors TV cover both the Irish and British rally championships too.

tg4 ya Il be able to watch that. dont have motors tv. :o

I dont have motors tv or euro sport

tg4 ya Il be able to watch that. dont have motors tv. :o

Check out this link it's the RPM TV schedule for April
    http://www.rally.ie/uploads/2012/03/27/3330c73e3da895fd54df12579dc2e65b0d347714.doc

It's a MS Word document by the way

Keep an eye on www.rally.ie too. Even better try to get along to one of the rallies.

Check out this link it's the RPM TV schedule for April
    http://www.rally.ie/uploads/2012/03/27/3330c73e3da895fd54df12579dc2e65b0d347714.doc

It's a MS Word document by the way

Keep an eye on www.rally.ie too. Even better try to get along to one of the rallies.

cheers mate for them. added to favorites;)

what does ms stand for?

• Advertisement

what does ms stand for?

Microsoft :)
    cheers mate for them. added to favorites;)

No bother.. we need to get more rally fans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

I'm one of the few that much prefers circuit racing than rally, I'd rather see 2 drivers go wheel to wheel rather than race the clock.

In saying that there are some fantastic drivers out there driving rally cars and the machines are feckin awesome

Gary ITR wrote: »
    I'm one of the few that much prefers circuit racing than rally, I'd rather see 2 drivers go wheel to wheel rather than race the clock.

In saying that there are some fantastic drivers out there driving rally cars and the machines are feckin awesome

Yeah, I'd be the same

Microsoft :)

No bother.. we need to get more rally fans

Oh right cool.

I used to be a big rally fan. But when Colin McRea passed away in 2007 I sorta just lost interest in it.

Much more of a rally fan myself but I do enjoy circuit racing. Much prefer WTCC/BTCC to F1 though, I need to get up to Mondello for some of the ITCC rounds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

I'd watch rally over racetrack anyday. Driving at high speeds on unprepared surfaces not designed for racing is far more interesting then watching what is essentially a competitive motorway. F1 is the most boring of all, a mere engineering exercise, like watching test pilots do their stuff.

Wouldnt mind getting out on some of the stages this year. Hmm, Rally of the Lakes isn't too far away......:)

Will definately be out having a butchers for the Wexford rally, and I'm also hoping to take a peek at the Wexford Motor Club 100 mile run next weekend in New Ross. Usually some cracking cars present

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Much more of a rally fan myself but I do enjoy circuit racing. Much prefer WTCC/BTCC to F1 though, I need to get up to Mondello for some of the ITCC rounds.

Touring cars is where it's at for me, I always watched the BTCC and have been following the ITCC since it's inception a couple of years ago. It's sad to see the motorsport scene in Ireland really suffering though, the rallycross is probably gone now too

Wouldnt mind getting out on some of the stages this year. Hmm, Rally of the Lakes isn't too far away......:)

Will definately be out having a butchers for the Wexford rally, and I'm also hoping to take a peek at the Wexford Motor Club 100 mile run next weekend in New Ross. Usually some cracking cars present

Circuit of Ireland is next weekend, it's an Official round of the IRC this year. Craig Breen will be taking his first drive in the semi works Peugeot 207 Super 2000 prepared by Team SAINTéLOC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭JerCotter7

100% agree with this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement