Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

hehehehehe....spa

exams going ok for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

not at all, thank you. first one in the morning and its not gonna go well. 2 funerals in a week is a bit distracting. neither of direct family TG

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

hehehehehe....spa

... and Spa is in the Ardennes forest. weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

E39MSport wrote: »
    Consider Spa also. It's a great circuit and great craic on the sites around the circuit. Nice drive there too.

Have to get the GF on board for this trip, so going to make a city break out of it.

Best of luck with them anyway.

• Advertisement

Thanks Jamesy :)

@e39 The only 4 places in the Ardennes in my mind are Bastogne, Foy, The Bois Jacques and Noville :D

The only 4 places in the Ardennes in my mind are Bastogne, Foy, The Bois Jacques and Noville :D

I honestly don't have the vaguest idea what you're on about :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,328 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

RoverJames wrote: »

Important flashpoints/pinchpoints in the Battle of the Bulge. THere are a number of Band of Brothers fanboys on here (that's a bit of dissin' potentially).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

Something to do with a giant game of paintball that went on in the early to mid 40's I think:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Marcusm wrote: »
    Important flashpoints/pinchpoints in the Battle of the Bulge. THere are a number of Band of Brothers fanboys on here (that's a bit of dissin' potentially).

In all honesty, could they have picked a worse name? :D

• Advertisement

Something to do with a giant game of paintball that went on in the early to mid 40's I think:eek:

:eek:Langer!

anyway from the other thread...theres something cool about vans that i love :o would love to tour around in one. they can be gotten for half nothing now too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

RIP Easter egg number one. Twirl. A violent and sudden death. Privacy is requested at this time while digestion is in place :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

mrs crilly wrote: »
    RIP Easter egg number one. Twirl. A violent and sudden death. Privacy is requested at this time while digestion is in place :D

You monster:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Minister Boyce

anyway from the other thread...theres something cool about vans that i love :o would love to tour around in one. they can be gotten for half nothing now too!
    Are you trying to dodge the Household Charge???;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

I probably won't be able to eat mine on Easter Sunday anyway! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

You're going to be farting all night now

:D

I agree, when I needed something reliable, economical and practical the Astra van was my only choice. The have an undeground cool thing going on in the Opel/Vauxhall tuning scene too.

Got my 05 with only 106,000kms for €2400

Are you trying to dodge the Household Charge???;)

im 20 and a half...there is no household charge :D

id have to get a H though, preferably with the old 1.7 unit. theyre not a bad looking van and itd be some cool project to kit one out....my own creep-mobile :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

dgt wrote: »
    I probably won't be able to eat mine on Easter Sunday anyway! :(
    Im going away for Easter Sunday night and part of the package is afternoon tea so i decided to make today Easter. Sure its a moveable feast after all!
    Gary ITR wrote: »
    You're going to be farting all night now
    I would be farting anyway regardless of the chocolate. And no i dont leave the room to do it. I know some women that do. FREAKS! Its your house for Christ sake!

• Advertisement

im 20 and a half...there is no household charge :D
    You mean to say your Landlords have not passed this rent onto you in the form of increased rent:eek::eek: It would only work out at an extra 2 yo yos a week..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Sounds like you are trying to get into the carvan scene... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

You mean to say your Landlords have not passed this rent onto you in the form of increased rent:eek::eek: It would only work out at an extra 2 yo yos a week..

Landlords??? Pah! He's in the lap of luxury at home with his mammy :pac:

id have to get a H though, preferably with the old 1.7 unit. theyre not a bad looking van and itd be some cool project to kit one out....my own creep-mobile :)

Were you on Tallafornia?

as are you my son....youre a bit older too i might add!

and yes dgt there is a certain romance about the small van world...i can only imagine CMs face as he reads this :D

nope i wasnt on that programme nor do i know what youre referring to in it. thank god

I'm toying with the idea of getting a commercial yoke next :o

motors meets are gonna be exciting next year :o

I'm toying with the idea of getting a commercial yoke next :o

On the back of MCM's thread you should get a Reliant Regal

Mine will be getting stanced when I get around to it:cool:

• Advertisement

Landlords??? Pah! He's in the lap of luxury at home with his mammy :pac:
    Yeah I had figured that but my point is that Mammy's should not be accommodating sentiment in this fiscal challenging times...Mammy is paying for his public services.. cut off his wheelie bins!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement