Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

MugMugs wrote: »
    Really??

Always thought it was. So what is it then ?

It's just a significant day in the Religious Calender, Banks etc close for it too, it's not anything really in the ROI except the sale of drink is prohibited too.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

RoverJames wrote: »
    It's just a significant day in the Religious Calender, Banks etc close for it too, it's not anything really in the ROI except the sale of drink is prohibited too.

I'm in work too...had to skip mass! Raging!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

You know, in the olden days (like 100 years ago), Mass was the most important thing to servants. It was the only time in the week, they were off work.

/M

It's not a Holy Day of Obligation either so you're grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

It's not a Holy Day of Obligation either so you're grand.

Love mass tho...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,957 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Love mass tho...

Tomorrow nights mass is the best of the year. Its some night vigil where they turn off all the lights and everybody has a candle to hold. Its brilliant craic flick wax at people and trying to burn the hair of the people in front of you without them realising it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Love mass tho...

Was at one in Limerick a few weeks back.

When did all the fine things start going to Mass? If I'm up at a decent hour Sunday, may tip down to the local for a goosey !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

Tuesday: Dundalk - Dublin - Naas - Dundalk
    Friday: Dundalk - Dublin - Cork

So your giving me a lift to work on Tuesday and Friday then :D
    BDJW wrote: »
    Work just gave us all an Easter egg each.

Oh what egg is it?

Mass, sorry never heard of that before?

If you dash out of work now you'd get the last few stations of the cross :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

I love massive boobs.

I'm in work today too, nothing happening here though.

• Advertisement

mrs crilly wrote: »
    So your giving me a lift to work on Tuesday and Friday then :D

Grand

Marriott @ 06:30 Tuesday, next stop Dundrum

Marriott @ 10:00 Friday, next stop Swords ! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Jemmy wrote: »
    I shouldn't be in work, the industrial estate is empty, think us & BDJW company are the only fools working here today :mad:

AND I'm in til 7 :(

At least i'm out of here at half 3.....well unless they play the overtime card at 3.20 like they normally do :rolleyes:
    Oh what egg is it?

Had the choice of mars or creme egg....I love cadburys eggs so obviously picked the creme egg!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

Speaking of eggs, I had a lovely snickers egg thismorning. But now I dont feel so good. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Had the choice of mars or creme egg....I love cadburys eggs so obviously picked the creme egg!

We got an egg,:) nothing fancy though!

If you dash out of work now you'd get the last few stations of the cross :pac:

Sorry the only stations I know are the ones on my sky remote, namely from 900 upwards :D:D:D:D
    Grand

Marriott @ 06:30 Tuesday, next stop Dundrum

Marriott @ 10:00 Friday, next stop Swords ! :D

Ummmmm how about the end my my road at 6.30am into Dublin 2 :confused::confused: My work is more important than yours :P

Egggggggcellent choice there Sir ;)

OSI wrote: »
    Got fed up of sitting in a half empty office while everyone else I knew was at home enjoying themselves, so decided to head home at lunch to eat Easter eggs and play games, I mean work from home for the afternoon.

I've to pick a lass up from the Airport at Five.... If I didn't I'd be at home in bed with my other half..... :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqvdCTbbqV-Qbcuvq3w5DDzSXdjZ6HF8zmGZxhwFT35yU3m0Q0L8f1kjRnHA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

OSI wrote: »
    Those PS3's are great value. You don't need an electric blanket with them! Just stick them under the duvet for a 10 minute session of FIFA and your set for the night!

In other news, Ferdinand Porsche died.

http://www.thejournal.ie/sports-car-designer-ferdinand-porsche-dies-aged-76-409228-Apr2012/

Does that mean that porsches will go up in price or down in price?

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    But now I am going to mess about with all the stuff on your desk, a may even swap your monitors around :pac:

Sticky bit of a post it not onto the laser of the mouse. Gives a bit of pleasure on a Monday morning :)

Sticky bit of a post it not onto the laser of the mouse. Gives a bit of pleasure on a Monday morning :)

We have hot desking in work it's the biggest load of pants ever different people sitting in different desks all the time, another reason I start work at 7.30am every morning, so i can grab the same desk everyday!

We have hot desking in work it's the biggest load of pants ever different people sitting in different desks all the time, another reason I start work at 7.30am every morning, so i can grab the same desk everyday!

H&S risk right there. Are you sick a lot ?

• Advertisement

Just about to say the same, there has to be H&S risks with that.

I'd hate that

I'd be very dubious about a policy like that Crilly !

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

forgot about this picture i took in Paris in 2008....

1075mhw.jpg

.......... quick meeting at 2.......

Closed

............... visit to factors for stuff for ole lads and sister's cars.....

Closed
    ................ gym sometime later for an hour...........

Bet they'll be open :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Robbed from YLYL:

The Domino Effect

eHgBq.jpg

Jimdagym wrote: »
    Robbed from YLYL:.......

The last one was resting on Robbie's Civic and he went off to get the hair done :pac:

I am not sick that often to be honest.

I always get to sit at my own desk plus I have my own mouse and mat and headset that I pack away every night in my box. If your in after 9am then the fun begins finding a desk :rolleyes:

We don't have lockers under our desk we have plastic boxes that we put all our stuff into each night. I have a back problem so people know not to change my seat and monitor around.

One of the girls in our office is a coeliac so she has her own keyboard as she is allergic to gluten.

I don't get the whole flexible working lark it just causes stress in our office, I waste 20 mins every day setting up my desk, strange that a company are happy to see time be wasted like that every day.

When I had my own permanent desk back in the good old days I was able to start working the minute my computer was turned on.

OMG this is painful.

Normally get roughly 65-70 calls a day, 20 so far & we never get more than about 5 from now til 7 anyway.

Beer/wine will be needed this evening! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

The last one was resting on Robbie's Civic and he went off to get the hair done :pac:

Don't slag Robbie.....he gives free pizza:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement