Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

Spent much of the day laying slabs on the patio all the while looking forward to a cold pint later, now I've just realised that the pubs are closed today.

bollix.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Just watched a video from the last trackday I did in feb, I need another fix soon! :P

Looking forward to the first ITCC round next wknd :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    I`ll put 20e on their being a decent shunt at turn 1 :pac:

Na, there's no Sierra to target this year....:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

mrs crilly wrote: »
    I am not sick that often to be honest.

I always get to sit at my own desk plus I have my own mouse and mat and headset that I pack away every night in my box. If your in after 9am then the fun begins finding a desk :rolleyes:

We don't have lockers under our desk we have plastic boxes that we put all our stuff into each night. I have a back problem so people know not to change my seat and monitor around.

One of the girls in our office is a coeliac so she has her own keyboard as she is allergic to gluten.

I don't get the whole flexible working lark it just causes stress in our office, I waste 20 mins every day setting up my desk, strange that a company are happy to see time be wasted like that every day.

When I had my own permanent desk back in the good old days I was able to start working the minute my computer was turned on.

Just being nosy here. But what job do you work as. Becouse id hate to work at a place that force me to be in earlyer in order just to get a nice desk. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

Just being nosy here. But what job do you work as. Becouse id hate to work at a place that force me to be in earlyer in order just to get a nice desk. :eek:

I work for an offshore investment company, we have flexi time so you can start anytime from 7.30 until 10am. I am an early bird anyway :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Anyone here ever gone skydiving?
    Yep. 13,000 ft tandem over the Fox Glacier in NZ
    Quazzie wrote: »
    The pilot there has the best job. He brings them up, and lets them out, and he's landed, reloaded and taken off before the first person hits the ground. Its amazing when you see the videos of the jumps, and you can see that as soon as the last person out the plane goes near vertical as he races to get to the ground.
    I've still not looked at my jump, and I did it 3 years ago. Actually, twas this day 3 years ago that I arrived in NZ. After doing my jump I thought awe yea I can do anything... then I went and did the Nevis jump. Never. Ever. Again.

I work for an offshore investment company, we have flexi time so you can start anytime from 7.30 until 10am. I am an early bird anyway :)

The early bird catches the worm. ;)

Even with the flexi time and all, I dont think it would be my cup of tea. (see what I did there?)

The early bird catches the worm. ;)

Even with the flexi time and all, I dont think it would be my cup of tea. (see what I did there?)

Ummmmmm no, but I am pretty brain dead right now been a long day. Please tell me it's not something really obvious cos then I will be morto..... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 28,957 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Ummmmmm no, but I am pretty brain dead right now been a long day. Please tell me it's not something really obvious cos then I will be morto..... :o

Don't beat yourself up too much. I didnt get it either.

:D I tell you. I said its not my cup of tea, your surname is crilly, father ted, misses doyle, tea, go on?, see the connection here?

It just something I thought of the top off my head. :o

• Advertisement

:D I tell you. I said its not my cup of tea, your surname is crilly, father ted, misses doyle, tea, go on?, see the connection here?

It just something I thought of the top off my head. :o

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mate get your coat :P:P:P

It's officially Good Friday ;)

vodka.jpg

I like your matching tea pot and toaster. :o

I like your matching tea pot and toaster. :o

And my frying pan, tea / coffee / sugar holders, le cafeteria coffee maker thingy, bin, casserole dish.....:o

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

In Drogheda, there in twenty Crilly!

And my frying pan, tea / coffee / sugar holders, le cafeteria coffee maker thingy, bin, casserole dish.....:o

:o indeed. :D

Now im of to the shop, need more fags. I have to cycle and its raining FFS.:(

MugMugs wrote: »
    In Drogheda, there in twenty Crilly!

Hurry up mate I am thirsty it might be gone by the time you get down here :D
    :o indeed. :D

Now im of to the shop, need more fags. I have to cycle and its raining FFS.:(

Give up them smokes!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

I just caught up on this topic after neglecting it for the last 4-5 days...

I now wish I had the last half an hour back. You lot talk some amount os shíte! :pac:

dar83 wrote: »
    I just caught up on this topic after neglecting it for the last 4-5 days...

Really, didn't even notice you were gone......

BOOM!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

A wild and exciting Friday night for me......in front of the tv :rolleyes:

Really, didn't even notice you were gone......

BOOM!

I'd be hurt only I know that's a lie! ;)

• Advertisement

BDJW wrote: »

+1

God would love to be out on a mad one now.
    I'd be hurt only I know that's a lie! ;)

Ya reckon :eek::P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

BDJW wrote: »

ITV4, starting now....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHokxXHZMMWAegt2MDOxopEkAv_07y_6VTV9d1-c2S6WcRHeyZMhL_hFtzcw

+1

God would love to be out on a mad one now.

You're always on a mad one. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

Anyone else watching the Masters? Unlucky finish for Westwood, hon the McIlroy! :pac:

You're always on a mad one. :P

Coronation St on a Friday night, hardly a mad one now!!

Sounds pretty mad to me to be honest.

Why anyone would watch that crap is beyond me, you must be mad. ;)

Give up them smokes!!!

Just back and im soaked. :(. Give them up? Its the only thing that keeps me well in the head. :D;)

Also did anyone see eddie stobert, trucks and trailers? It would have been on chanel 5 at 8pm.

Sounds pretty mad to me to be honest.

Why anyone would watch that crap is beyond me, you must be mad. ;)

Ah it's not that bad!
    Just back and im soaked. :(. Give them up? Its the only thing that keeps me well in the head. :D;)

I am a reformed smoker, the worst kind!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Jimdagym wrote: »
    ITV4, starting now....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHokxXHZMMWAegt2MDOxopEkAv_07y_6VTV9d1-c2S6WcRHeyZMhL_hFtzcw

Perfect, have just put it on :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement