Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Sorry in my question avove i meant is there any difference between a 4pot and 5pot noise wise? Does the 5pot have any of the beautiful grunt a 6 has?

Quite a large difference between 4 and 5 pot. Focus ST growl... Mmmmmmmm, thank you Volvo. :p

Just need to wait for it to be dry again so I can try and put some power down. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

dar83 wrote: »
    Quite a large difference between 4 and 5 pot. Focus ST growl... Mmmmmmmm, thank you Volvo. :p

Just need to wait for it to be dry again so I can try and put some power down. :rolleyes:

We're due a dry day sometime around July I think

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Summer is in July this year you say... I shall mark it in my calendar!

If you're wrong, I know where you work! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

Edit: Also, I saw NissanDoctor yesterday on my way back from Dundrum (I was lost, lol)

You did? You must have been very lost so, I was in Ardee and Drogheda yesterday:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

You did? You must have been very lost so, I was in Ardee and Drogheda yesterday:eek:

Definitly lost so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

dar83 wrote: »
    Summer is in July this year you say... I shall mark it in my calendar!

If you're wrong, I know where you work! :P

Yeah it was on a Tuesday this year, I hope it falls on a weekend this year

Did you spot a Golf in primer, with the driver asking 'does anybody know the way to Southill?'

Gary ITR wrote: »
    Did you spot a Golf in primer, with the driver asking 'does anybody know the way to Southill?'

i have to admit i do wonder this.

as im out and about i wonder who all the boardsies are.

now driving.

how many have seen me and what happens when we cross paths ?

this should be a giggle

(just cant believe nobody caught my bad parking the other day in the park. my passenger door mm's from a driver door of another car.... yes done one purpose to see if i'd be caught but i worked with the guy so twas cool.. we finsihed at the same time and was amazed of how close i was.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

robbie_998 wrote: »
    (just cant believe nobody caught my bad parking the other day in the park. my passenger door mm's from a driver door of another car.... yes done one purpose to see if i'd be caught but i worked with the guy so twas cool.. we finsihed at the same time and was amazed of how close i was.)

I'd be fairly certain that nobody here is stalking you to find bad parking.

Bar Iwannahurl maybe:pac:

EPM wrote: »
    I'd be fairly certain that nobody here is stalking you to find bad parking:pac:

ah i know.

i just want to get in the thread for something really bizzare :pac:

i dont wannt take a pic of my own car of my own bad parking at the risk of looking like a spanner :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Here's my best parking ever...

F254138B5A544C0984FFB7CC98AA0D3E-0000315821-0002233076-00800L-EFC6C5DD20154EAD9505860C5C763BCE.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Looks like you tried a few times :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Would you ever have cause to be in Wheaton Hall? Saw a Black Astra van trying to turn out of there a couple of weeks ago and thought it was probably you.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Funnily enough, I didn't! Twas the 'mera which had it's years worth of scrapes on the bumpers.

Was running slightly late for a day in mondello, arrived in and just parked. Didn't even spot it til I got back to the car after :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭Dartz

Playing petrol roulette today.

See the fuel light come on. Drive past petrol station.
    Drive past the next petrol station.
    Drive past the one after that.
    Sit nervously in traffic.
    Dart in to the next one because it's just starting to sputter.
    Stick €20's worth in the tank.
    Petrol gauge still in the red. :)

Probably not good for it. But it's dying anyway.

R.O.R wrote: »
    Would you ever have cause to be in Wheaton Hall? Saw a Black Astra van trying to turn out of there a couple of weeks ago and thought it was probably you.

I knew someone who used to live in there but I haven't been in there since I got the van.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

I knew someone who used to live in there but I haven't been in there since I got the van.

Must be another one floating around co. louth so.

Glad I didn't wave now :p

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    There were Boards.ie stickers floating around a while ago, little small ones for the rear window.

We could all get massive sunvisors with our user names on them:P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

I can never understand why in an almost completely empty car park, people insist on parking right beside your car, when there are a good 300 other spaces around them, I always park away from other cars so they don't scratch mine, but yesterday some oul wan drove up in her 318i and parked right beside me, when the carpark had 6 other cars in it!

I find it so annoying, I waited until she left, cos I thought she might scratch my car...:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

To avoid people doing that to me I park as far away from the door of the business as possible. Drives my g/ f mad though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

There were Boards.ie stickers floating around a while ago, little small ones for the rear window.

Speaking of, some guy tweeted this to me the other day... :P

I have no idea who that is :D

395811_10150419184691436_553321435_8890115_178948425_n.jpg

• Advertisement

johnos1984 wrote: »
    To avoid people doing that to me I park as far away from the door of the business as possible. Drives my g/ f mad though

Yeah exactly, that's also what I do, yet still she parked up alongside me. I wouldn't park the farthest away but reasonably far away too..

166man wrote: »
    Yeah exactly, that's also what I do, yet still she parked up alongside me. I wouldn't park the farthest away but reasonably far away too..

i think people are afriad to park out and away on their own incase a piano falls on top of their car !

robbie_998 wrote: »
    i think people are afriad to park out and away on their own incase a piano falls on top of their car !

Yeah especially if it's a Morris Marina, it's pretty unfortunate..:D

166man wrote: »
    Yeah especially if it's a Morris Marina, it's pretty unfortunate..:D

Mine never got a piano on it's roof

Mine neverhasn't got a piano on it's roof... yet...

FYP

:D

I joke..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Was there!? I remember this being discussed ages ago and shot down in case some of the stickers fell into the hands of the hooligans in here who do donuts on the M50 and the likes :D

I've sold it.

I was too nervous leaving it parked anywhere :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

Just tell her, that it's healthy to have a fair walk to the shops :) Beats going to the gym.

/M

Marlow wrote: »
    Just tell her, that it's healthy to have a fair walk to the shops :) Beats going to the gym.

/M

yes

cos that wont result in the OP sleeping on the couch :pac:

• Advertisement

Marlow wrote: »

/M

Tell you what, I'll give you a lend of a hard hat and let you tell her that :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement