Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

johnos1984 wrote: »
    Tell you what, I'll give you a lend of a hard hat and let you tell her that :p

I have a hard head and a soft hat. Does the same job. :D

/M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

Marlow wrote: »
    johnos1984 wrote: »
    Tell you what, I'll give you a lend of a hard hat and let you tell her that :p

I have a hard head and a soft hat. Does the same job. :D

/M
    Took me a second to get that. I'll pass your offer on to her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

All,

We've been discussing the meets so they're not being forgotten about at all. We just need to make sure that they don't clash with anything but the plan is to start in the new year and make them regular. We haven't really had one lately bar the dyno day but they're usually good fun.

You can troll face to face, the loser getting a punch instead of a ban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

Again, if anyone is around on the 2nd, myself and Gary will be in Mondello for the day, with a few other boardsies too.

It's a cracking day out, even if your not driving so pop down if your around. It would be nice to put some names to faces in here, and to congratulate me and Gary on our good news. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Again, if anyone is around on the 2nd, myself and Gary will be in Mondello for the day, with a few other boardsies too.

It's a cracking day out, even if your not driving so pop down if your around. It would be nice to put some names to faces in here, and to congratulate me and Gary on our good news. :D

LOL.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Rolli

EPM wrote: »
    All,

We've been discussing the meets so they're not being forgotten about at all. We just need to make sure that they don't clash with anything but the plan is to start in the new year and make them regular. We haven't really had one lately bar the dyno day but they're usually good fun.

You can troll face to face, the loser getting a punch instead of a ban.

Can anyone go to these meets ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

It would be nice to put some names to faces in here, and to congratulate me and Gary on our good news. :D

Gary's pregnant? Again?

Rolli wrote: »

Everyone welcome, the more the merrier. It's just a bit of craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Yup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

Thanks Eoin, I forgot to mention our good news.

Your Skoda will break soon, very soon.

• Advertisement

Thanks Eoin, I forgot to mention our good news.

Your Skoda will break soon, very soon.

Meh...warranty still:)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

You did? You must have been very lost so, I was in Ardee and Drogheda yesterday:eek:

It was the Skyline I saw, so maybe it wasn't thee!

Ok,

We've decided on the details for the meets. The first one will be taking place on Saturday 21st January at the Midway services in Portlaise from 12 o'clock. All the information needed is here, although the times to get there are a bit off. It's usually about 90 minutes from Cork I find, a little less than an hour from Dublin.

The central location is the best compromise for everyone, although if we get the ball rolling there is scope for regional meets too. I'll start a thread about it closer to the date so this is just to get the word out there now...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

mmm, Subway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

It was the Skyline I saw, so maybe it wasn't thee!

The skyline resides in Galway now, although I've been talking to the owner since and he said he's up in Dublin in it a fair bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

E39MSport wrote: »
    mmm, Subway

I'll go with burgershack thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

And ill bring the ham sammiches

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

an hour outside Cork, it's got to be Haaannnngggg'n'cheeeeezzzee

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

And ill bring the ham sammiches

You just bring the buckets, microfibres and whatever else for cleaning our cars :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Thats old CM, real old.

But ok just this once y'hear!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Rolli

All the way down to Portlaise to clean the car...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

All the way down to Portlaise to clean the car...

my own car is fecking manky dirty at the moment.

i'll give one of ya's a fiver if ya's wash it and wax it and do a good decent job of it :pac:

but nah i'd like to get all the tips and all for washing and the likes while down there and all.

EPM wrote: »
    Ok,

We've decided on the details for the meets. The first one will be taking place on Saturday 21st January at the Midway services in Portlaise from 12 o'clock. All the information needed is here, although the times to get there are a bit off. It's usually about 90 minutes from Cork I find, a little less than an hour from Dublin.

The central location is the best compromise for everyone, although if we get the ball rolling there is scope for regional meets too. I'll start a thread about it closer to the date so this is just to get the word out there now...

B... But... That's the day of my Birthday.

If I go ye better have a bleeding cake!
    The skyline resides in Galway now, although I've been talking to the owner since and he said he's up in Dublin in it a fair bit.

I... I'm so confused... I'm just going to leave :L (There goes my cheery wave LOL)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Thats old CM, real old.

But ok just this once y'hear!

Mine has a shedload of muck up the side of it :( stupid roads

I hate getting a hangover at 9pm. Decided to take hols today,, Horrah..

-Corkie- wrote: »
    I hate getting a hangover at 9pm. Decided to take hols today,, Horrah..

As it's a recession we're doing the 12 different cans of Christmas rather than the 12 pubs, I was working late so I'm joining in with six. The mixture I have it is sick.

Drove around today and noticed a weird squeal that followed me everywhere Since the girlfriend wasn't with me I assumed it was the car making the noise and had a look under the bonnet. Couldn't isolate the sound, but I remembered a tip from someone on here and poured a bit of water on the belt. Lo and behold the noise stopped. Time to get dirty tomorrow.

396189_10150432343561825_695431824_8827481_2133018927_n.jpg

The pink nailvarnish and pinik egg speaker are a co incidence, I swear.

I think i would prefer to drink the nail varnish out of that lot...:D

• Advertisement

The pink nailvarnish and pinik egg speaker are a co incidence, I swear.

Real men make their own beer :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement