Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

RoverJames wrote: »
    All part of house shares really, in fairness it shouldn't be every weekend though and they should be fully mindful of the fact it is your home. Realistically, most folks seem to have enough neck for two heads in such situations though unfortunately.

Ah here someone living here all wknd every wknd is not part of house share. Someone over the odd time is all part of it. Not someone moving in every wknd leaving a big mess around the place & having no consideration for others. I've rented for years I know what a house share is all about but this is gone beyond ridiculous now!

Anyway enough moaning, nyom nyom takeaway!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Anyone have experience with these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUNA-IN-CAR-SUBWOOFER-10-BASS-DRIVER-FLAT-UNDER-SEAT-/220994273261?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item337448ffed#ht_4868wt_922

The kenwood is working out at about 170e and id rather get a standard sub and amp for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

On the road since 4 to go to the airport. I hate early morning flights

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

God damn alarm was still set for 6.30. Awake on and off since then. I might pop over to Mondello, the Time Attack is on alongside a trackday, hopefully spot somebody I know to bum some laps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

I'm in the uk 30 minutes and I've already spotted a rather tasty Austin allegro vanden plas for sale......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

Fire alarm went off in the hotel last night. Nearly lost my life! There was a 21st on so somebody must have set it off messing it went off after about two mins. Never got out of bed so fast in my life!

Anyone have experience with these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUNA-IN-CAR-SUBWOOFER-10-BASS-DRIVER-FLAT-UNDER-SEAT-/220994273261?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item337448ffed#ht_4868wt_922

The kenwood is working out at about 170e and id rather get a standard sub and amp for that

pllleeeeaaassssseeeee....theres a listing ending on ebay soon! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Bought a set of mats in halfords this morning and two of the 4 litres of duratec 5w-30 for €20 each they have on offer.

That should keep me sludge free for a while!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

Im in a bit of a sticky situation, Im gonna buy a car. But its a project, there for I need someone with a recovery lorrie to bring it home for me. The cheapest I can get is 350 Euro. But thats too steep for me. :(. Anyone have any Ideas????

get another punto to tow it :D

• Advertisement

get another punto to tow it :D

Nawwwwwww, Its a long way home. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

You'd join the AA cheaper than 350 quid, and I'm sure they'd tow it home for ya if you were out in it and it broke down...

You'd join the AA cheaper than 350 quid, and I'm sure they'd tow it home for ya if you were out in it and it broke down...

The thing is its not road worthy yet. It has no tax or n.c.t
    needs all the belts done also needs: aircon pipe, gear knob, front bumper, wheel gard thingys and a gearbox mount.

getting the F bumper tomorrow.

It would be risky buisness driving it though. :(

needs all the belts done also needs: aircon pipe, gear knob, front bumper, wheel gard thingys and a gearbox mount.

There is a company advertised on the e30owners site that do car transport ill dig out the link and send it onto you. I am not sure what part of the country they are in but i presume they would have a nationwide service.

mrs crilly wrote: »
    There is a company advertised on the e30owners site that do car transport ill dig out the link and send it onto you. I am not sure what part of the country they are in but i presume they would have a nationwide service.

cheers Mrs C.

thanks to the others for the ideas aswell. :)

That's a serious project.
    Lots of pictures please. It will either make a good how-to thread or an excellent how-not-to thread!

Jimdagym wrote: »
    That's a serious project.
    Lots of pictures please. It will either make a good how-to thread or an excellent how-not-to thread!

Il have to get the car first. :D

Ya the seller has alot of the work ulready done. So it should be a easy peezy. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

Bus lane on a bank holiday Monday

Open to public/private vehicles ?

Want to use them but dunno if I should or not :/

robbie_998 wrote: »

Contra flow = Never
    With Flow, yes, barring exceptions. Read the signs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

Contra flow = Never
    With Flow, yes, barring exceptions. Read the signs.

Mon - Saturday bus lanes?

It's Monday but a bank holiday :/

• Advertisement

I have a tip for Paul Caqrberry in the Irish Grand national at 4.50 if anyone is interested. Number 19, Cross Appeal. Currently 14's on Paddy Power. I have no idea how good the tip is, but the last time he was tipped he won at 14's also.

(So you can gauge my faith in this, I used the €16 in my PP account to go €8 e.w.)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

They're open when there's a hot pizza to be delivered....

:pac:

Mon - Saturday bus lanes?

It's Monday but a bank holiday :/

Bank holiday monday is the same as Sunday.

I have a tip for Paul Caqrberry in the Irish Grand national at 4.50 if anyone is interested. Number 19, Cross Appeal. Currently 14's on Paddy Power. I have no idea how good the tip is, but the last time he was tipped he won at 14's also.

(So you can gauge my faith in this, I used the €16 in my PP account to go €8 e.w.)

And I will never see that €16 again!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Time for a cold one I reckon! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭cadaliac

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    +2

+3. Well not quite cold, bottle of red wine just opened. Have the Bank Holiday Monday fear :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

Time for a few cold ones I reckon! :)

FYP :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

166man wrote: »
    FYP tongue.gif

Good call! ;)
    mrs crilly wrote: »
    +3. Well not quite cold, bottle of red wine just opened. Have the Bank Holiday Monday fear :(

I have serious fear - the 7er is due to go to a new home tomorrow. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Jimbob 83

Was standing admiring at a 07 black Golf GTI in the dyke road carpark in Galway to day with a friend as he is after a mk 5 disel for under 5 grand and im buying a 06-07 GTI myself in a couple months as insurance is only 488 fully comp when some random bird comes up and asks the 2 of us can we push start her Corolla, 30 seconds later we are horsing it down the end of the carpark yelling "Beer n Spuds" and off she went :p

Morale of the story don't stand around looking like you have nothing to do :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement