Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

jenizzle wrote: »
    Just don't feck it up by getting two more tomorrow ;)

I've become wiser in the last 3 years :D

I know where the scamera vans are!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

I have a degree in Psychology. I was too lazy to keep reading though so didn't continue with it but I still have an interest in it though.

I've a degree in Software Engineering, doesn't make me a software engineer though :p
    I don't any of us actually think we have......we were making a joke of our silly habits......well I was anyway:P

I'd recommend you do go see someone though, there might be some other underlying issue. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

I'd recommend you do go see someone though, there might be some other underlying issue. :pac:

I'd say that's certain anyway:P

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I've a degree in Software Engineering, doesn't make me a software engineer though :p

I never said I was a psychologist ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

I never said I was a psychologist ;)

Get your ass in gear, great money

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Jimbob 83

I want my Golf GTI NAOW :(

Balls to having to build up credit ><

Oh well only 5-6 weeks to go

I've a degree in German, doesn't make me a German though :pac:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Get your ass in gear, great money

As I said, laziness stopped me! Plus I just LOVE fixing computers :D
    I've a degree in German, doesn't make me a German though :pac:

Knowing all the words to Rammstein songs doesn't count as a degree in German :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Still no food since the last post, this is a nightmare!!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

It's true what they say about Forza. It's where dreams are driven:

Forza10.jpg

Forza11.jpg

Forza12.jpg

Forza13.jpg

:pac:

• Advertisement

Knowing all the words to Rammstein songs doesn't count as a degree in German :P

LOL :D

I actually do as I did it in college ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

BDJW wrote: »
    I just had beans on a toast

I didn't know you were Italian! :pac:

It's a delicious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Been plagued with sinusy mucus the last few nights, nothing has worked so far.
    Dubious home medication now being attempted
    extreme.jpg
    +
    Medicine%20Spoon.jpg

How many spoons of chilli sauce is too much???

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

When you feel your arse twitch, you've taken too much

langdang wrote: »
    How many spoons of chilli sauce is too much???

You'll find out in about 24 hours, probably less.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

Bowl of hot water with vicks in it and breathe it in and shove a bit up each nostril as well just for good measure!

Yea i had a head cold coming on on the 1st of my 2 days off work, drank loads of Barocca and lemsip until my wee almost glowed in the dark so it never took hold properly which is rare for me, was at work trying to talk to people on the phone/sell furniture and i sounded like kermit the frog as my voice is all messed up :(

Hmph

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Tis tasty stuff actually. Sweating now tho. Hopefully no "detonation" to follow...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Wheeler Dealer repeat of the 914 is on Discovery now for anyone that missed it.

• Advertisement

Edd China is an absolute wizard, and probably the tallest mechanic on the planet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,250 ✭✭✭ongarite

Wheeler Dealer repeat of the 914 is on Discovery now for anyone that missed it.
    That was one of the best ones in a while. He did a great job on the engine & interior re-trim.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Driving up the airport hill earlier and saw 3 what looked like batteries and then a cctv camera strapped to a pole next to it. My gf said she has seen 2 more of these the last few days too. I have also seen many of those pairs of wires stretched across the road again set up the last few days. Cork council seriously trying to plan roads again or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Driving up the airport hill earlier and saw 3 what looked like batteries and then a cctv camera strapped to a pole next to it. My gf said she has seen 2 more of these the last few days too. I have also seen many of those pairs of wires stretched across the road again set up the last few days. Cork council seriously trying to plan roads again or what?

Arent the wires stretch across the road just there to check average volume of traffic on a road? That what I always thought anyway.

Yeah thats what i believe they are too. Hence the road planning or whatever:)

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

They're for surveying traffic volume as far as I know

Might be in connection to the disaster they've made of the traffic light sequence at Kinsale Rd and Dunkettle.

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

There are always a pair of wires, so I wonder do they log the average speed of traffic aswell as the volume of traffic? I know the second wire allows them to calculate direction but they could calculate the speed too.

I hope so RJ. Traffic coming from my direction at half 5 for work has gotten much worse. It seemed fine all along? Not that id know from the tunnel direction but i didnt hear anyone complain anyway. I was wondering about the cameras more than the volume checking things

• Advertisement

The tunnel was backed up as far as before the turn off for Rochestown yesterday morning just before 9 :eek: Unbelievable, folks heading not for the tunnel were using the hard shoulder to access the Rochestown turn off. Kinsale Rd had delays too apparently.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement