Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

Should never change your username, you're now a newb. :D (and will be treated by the mods accordingly)

Who was MARTY?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

johnos1984 wrote: »
    Who was MARTY?

Dont care, he's a newb. :pac:
    luvbulmers01

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

Dont care, he's a newb. :pac:
    I'll have to get my flux capacitor onto this one :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

johnos1984 wrote: »
    Who was MARTY?

Dunno, but I reckon they love bulmers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Its verminator!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Ah nuts ive been rumbled well that didnt last long now did it :D.

On a seperate note something going down in Clondalkin Garda cars everywhere ive lost count of how many Garda cars ive seen fly back and forth helicopter hovering about nothing like the sound of multiple sirens to send yeh to sleep.

I was reading online tonight at some performance figures and I came across this site. It's nothing fantastic but may be of use to someone who wishes to compare the performance of two vehicles. It comes under the dual section. It doesn't have every car listed but has some popular models.

http://www.zeperfs.com/en/

How does your Mondeo compare?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Thank goodness I'm off tomorrow! :p:D
    Hangover + Complaints dept never works!

Jemmy wrote: »
    Thank goodness I'm off tomorrow! :p:D

Join the club, only suckers work Fridays ;)

Join the club, only suckers work Fridays ;)

I agree! Everyone working tomorrow is a sucker! ;)
    I will not be rising before lunch, lie on well overdue, just looking forward to waking to no alarm!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

I will not be rising before lunch, lie on well overdue!!

Aint that the truth. I couldnt get tomorrow off and I have my first end of year exam on Saturday, hence still up studying now, and before work and after work tomorrow. :(

I will not be rising before lunch, lie on well overdue!!

I didn't get up til 4pm today :(:D

Jimdagym wrote: »
    Aint that the truth. I couldnt get tomorrow off and I have my first end of year exam on Saturday, hence still up studying now, and before work and after work tomorrow. :(

Well you are an exception ;) Good luck Saturday :D
    I didn't get up til 4pm today :(:D

I was narly finished my days work at that time! :eek:

I was narly finished my days work at that time! :eek:

I didn't get to bed until 6am all week.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

166man wrote: »

Went to Cape Clear myself after 3rd year for some strange reason.. Absolutely agree, was the time of my life! Do you remember having to walk up that bastad of a hill every morning and evening? :pac:

Possibly the steepest ****tiest road I've ever walked! Worth it though. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

The only place I got shipped off after school and during the holidays was down to work in my Dad's garage, child labour :D

Looking back now I used to work there Monday - Friday 8am till 6pm for £70 a week. Christ that was a lot of money back then when your 15 & 16 :eek:

Now granted I used to spend half my time hanging around next door dossing with the lads in Sam Hire :pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

Right. My challenge

To find an alloy for my car to match the others before 12 so I can make it to Kildare before 1 ! (including getting a tyre put on from old alloy !)

Any help in finding would be appreciated and will be rewarded with free pizza. I only have a phone to work with at the moment !

robbie_998 wrote: »
    Right. My challenge

To find an alloy for my car to match the others before 12 so I can make it to Kildare before 1 ! (including getting a tyre put on from old alloy !)

Any help in finding would be appreciated and will be rewarded with free pizza. I only have a phone to work with at the moment !

Pizza eh ? What's the alloy ? And be more specific. Free Pizza for assisting or for finding ? ;)

MugMugs wrote: »
    robbie_998 wrote: »
    Right. My challenge

Pizza eh ? What's the alloy ? And be more specific. Free Pizza for assisting or for finding ? ;)

The alloy is the round thing that holds my tyre and puts it on the road :P

Nah kidding. Can't uploa a pic but it's probably the most comman type of alloy for my car

If you find one where I can pick it up in the next small few hours you win free pizza of your choice

http://www.bezaan.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/2011-Honda-Civic-17-Inch-Alloy-Wheels.jpg

This in 16" form

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Looking for info on 1.8 Ford Mondeo estate, one the lads in work is driving to Galway tomorrow to have a look at one, has 95000 miles on the clock, anything he should look out for? What are they like on petrol? He does a fair bit of mileage but won't buy diesel his last three cars have been diesel and he's had nothing but trouble with them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

Ahem. Cholesterol.

Somebody needs to look after you :P

Fiona wrote: »

Ahem. Cholesterol.

[SIZE="1"]Somebody needs to look after you [/SIZE] :P

Shh ! I need my car fixed :D

Tom Walsh motors = no no

Up to each individual Honda dealer now.

But would like scrappies first etc.

Do it for the free pizza people ! Help a bro !

Fiona wrote: »
    Ahem. Cholesterol.

Somebody needs to look after you :P

I know.... Forgot myself there for a moment :(

Closet I have so far is main dealer €200 in 3 days.

Not good :/

Can't think of anywhere else with civic. iPhone Is **** for googling this stuff

Lovely.

Honda have none avalible in Ireland.

Going around scrappies it is but my phone be shut and appears I can't find any at all.

Poop anyways. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Since i came back from Holland on 6th March I've spent 900e :o 450e on the car and 450e on cycling stuff someone heeellllllppppp me!
    what the weird thing is...i was supposed to be doing college stuff :o

1,600 on tax and insurance in the next 2 weeks then.

good thing im due back 1,700e in tax :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

Does anyone, whats the difference (if any) between a foam lance and a snow foam lance?
    ie this vs this
    Would the £20 one do the same job?

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Since i came back from Holland on 6th March I've spent 900e :o 450e on the car and 450e on cycling stuff someone heeellllllppppp me!
    what the weird thing is...i was supposed to be doing college stuff :o

1,600 on tax and insurance in the next 2 weeks then.

good thing im due back 1,700e in tax :D

Tell me where to buy decent speakers so I too can spend way to much money on the car! Just looking to upgrade the 10 stock speakers for now, see how the stock amp and headunit get on..

I just saw a tank Drivinf on the n7 with a guy on top heading towards Dublin....z

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

kiddums wrote: »
    Does anyone, whats the difference (if any) between a foam lance and a snow foam lance?
    ie this vs this
    Would the £20 one do the same job?

The main thing about that is that the Karcher one is all plastic and the reservoir is tiny.

If you want a decent foam lance get a proper one, although the one on Amazon is overpriced. Check here...

http://www.detailingshed.com/pre-wash-washing/71-snow-foam-lance.html

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement