Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

Good good, had a nice snooze this morning, a nice afternoon and a nice feed :)

This Bressie is some gnome on the voice of Ireland though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

Developed a shocking misfire on the 8er today. Hope its something simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    So how's this 'fine' Sunday treating y'all?

Nice morning paddle down the Boyne, Sunday roast in the folks and an evening of dirt 2 on the ps3. Pretty good!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

We have a surprise for you on the meet thread in a while ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

We have a surprise for you on the meet thread in a while ;)

Lemme guess - a Challenger?

Know the car longer than its current owner does! ;)

• Advertisement

Lemme guess - a Challenger?

Know the car longer than its current owner does! ;)

Nope, not a challenger!

Nope, not a challenger!

Ya got me interested now - spill! :eek:

I will not spill anything except maybe the cuppa tea in front of me! Patience sir!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

E39MSport wrote: »
    Speaking of which, I showed 2 chumps in a Glanza 4 tailpipes yesterday when they tried to burn me in ther 8er ...

You think it's fun in the 8 Series, I did it in my little Smart. That was hilarious. Especially when you'd see their mates in the car taking the piss out of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Wahooo. It turns out I need a new alternator and possibly a starter. :D

Luckily I can change bot myself, so hopefully it won't be too dear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

Tired after all the driving I have done today. That rain on the M7 was mental, I had to turn off the music at one stage so I could concentrate :o

More wine..? oh yes please Fiona :D

Fiona wrote: »
    That rain on the M7 was mental, I had to turn off the music at one stage so I could concentrate :o

WUS!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

Shocking is an understatement .. went to Mondello with a few lads .. on the motorbike. Clouds were always, where we were. Mondello Adelaide Masters was a soaking wet story.

A good few offs. Luckily the ambulance was only needed once.

Got even more soaked on the way back to Loughrea.

/M

You may now check the thread ;)

WUS!:p

Shurrup :o There was wayyy to much surface water on the road for my liking, great fun when you know what your doing but not when you don't!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Fiona wrote: »
    Shurrup :o There was wayyy to much surface water on the road for my liking, great fun when you know what your doing but not when you don't!

I left a bit later than you, but it was still lashing on some stretches of the M7, was nearly creamed by a bus deciding to overtake a feckin morris minor dawdling along!

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

There was a heavy shower after I passed through abbeyleix and there was so much surface water when i checked the rearview mirror I could see the reflection of the car behind!

Looking forward to getting my exam out of the way and getting back to doing some work on the car. Needs a good service + Vanos Seals, MV2s need a refurb and new rubber, thinking of 4 Falken 452s or Kumho KU39s. And a weekend with the Kestrel Polisher + the HD Wax..

conzymaher wrote: »
    There was a heavy shower after I passed through abbeyleix and there was so much surface water when i checked the rearview mirror I could see the reflection of the car behind!

Looking forward to getting my exam out of the way and getting back to doing some work on the car. Needs a good service + Vanos Seals, MV2s need a refurb and new rubber, thinking of 4 Falken 452s or Kumho KU39s. And a weekend with the Kestrel Polisher + the HD Wax..

You'll need to fix your bumper too:D

I left a bit later than you, but it was still lashing on some stretches of the M7, was nearly creamed by a bus deciding to overtake a feckin morris minor dawdling along!

I played the 'spot the broken down classic car' on the way home, there were 2 pulled over so I text ND to tell him there was business waiting ahead of him on the hard shoulder if he wanted it :D

He is not on here now so he is probably still there fixing them :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Only gorgeous in Cork city all afternoon! Was baking in my coat!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

yeah it wasnt bad in cork at all.
    just home from work. time to start studying again till the early hours. test no.3 in the morning....the module name: research methods for economic investigation
    how exciting does that sound!

just home from work. time to start studying again till the early hours. test no.3 in the morning....the module name: research methods for economic investigation

Best of luck man.

Sounds like an epic bed time story! Zzzz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Rewriting a final report in the morning for Tuesday.... Bring it on!!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Found absolutely nothing about my alloys online then I type CRS into adverts and guess what happens... A FULL ****ING SET OF THEM!

I don't have €350 quid to spend on a full set though, so I hope this lad can part with one. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Driving behind slow moving traffic due to the.rain I considered an overtake on the N2 before Kilmoon.... I had a look to see what the craic was.... Heavy rain but yet people were driving with no lights on! WHY!!!? It doesn't bloody well cost them anything.... I slid back in behind Miss Micra and waited it out! Silly non lights peoples!

Edit: the sliding in behind ms Micra wasn't intentional btw.... Sorry...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

Well thank you:D

The Astra got the cobwebs well and truly blown off it keeping up with Fiona on the way to the meet...until she chickened out in the rain.

And no....Fi, I didn't stop to fix any of the broken classics...although I was wondering would I see an E30 in a cloud of steam at any stage:P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

CianRyan wrote: »
    Found absolutely nothing about my alloys online then I type CRS into adverts and guess what happens... A FULL ****ING SET OF THEM!

I don't have €350 quid to spend on a full set though, so I hope this lad can part with one. :/
    Not a chance he'll sell just one tbh!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Anyone see the pics of the brand new M5 that crashed at 186mph?

attachment.php?attachmentid=678072&d=1334847311

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Jimbob 83

Tbh looks fairlt good for that kind of speed, could have been much worse like

Golf vs German Tree

post-30523-1335121591.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement