Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    I dont know but I could hazard a guess it due to insurance reasons.

Probably would make sense! Right now to find a loan of a helmet! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    I have one if your really stuck but I have a big head though :pac:

Thanks for the offer, I borrowed one from a mate the last time so ill give him a shout first :)
    Had trouble finding one that fit the last time, seems I've a big head too :o

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

vectra wrote: »
    I wonder is this one still for sale?

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2724762
    I saw that one alright but idont want silver and i wouldnt spend more than 5k on one but thank you.

Ahhh writing this on thetop floor of the maldron on the balcony in the sun:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

I saw that one alright but idont want silver and i wouldnt spend more than 5k on one but thank you.

Which Maldron?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Which Maldron?

• Advertisement

Cardiff lane

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Cardiff lane
    You were sitting on a balcony in Dublin today?! Twas bloody freezin'!

It was nicein the sun i was in a tshirt.anyone know what that building is with the multi coloured changing rings of light? Its on the same side asthe o2

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

It was nicein the sun i was in a tshirt.anyone know what that building is with the multi coloured changing rings of light? Its on the same side asthe o2
    Conference/Convention Centre

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

convention centre?

0F2D0BF4239B48989CDB4463E91688FF-500.jpg

• Advertisement

Thats the one!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Someone was forced into a few nights in a hotel by his misses :p

What's the Maldron like anyway? I had a few rooms booked for when we go to Rammstein but a few people pulled out. Cancelled it and booked a room in Isaacs hotel only to find out ON THE NEWS last night that it closed down!

Thankfully I booked it through hotels.com so my refund is already on its way.

Its still probably our favourite hotel of all and weve travelled a fairbit. Couldnt fault it at all tbh. Its usually 110e a night but i got 3nights for 150 cos of dear hotels.com

Ill be in midway waiting all day tomorrow and sunday just in case corkie makes a mistake again :D

Ill be in midway waiting all day tomorrow and sunday just in case corkie makes a mistake again :D

:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

EPM wrote: »

Tis about time!

Cheers for the heads up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Its still probably our favourite hotel of all and weve travelled a fairbit. Couldnt fault it at all tbh. Its usually 110e a night but i got 3nights for 150 cos of dear hotels.com

I should have kept my mouth shut about that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

-Corkie- wrote: »
    I should have kept my mouth shut about that...

Yup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

I'm doing a bit of work in the garage at home and can hear some plonker trying to do donuts in an impreza in the local lidl car park:P

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

I'm doing a bit of work in the garage at home and can hear some plonker trying to do donuts in an impreza in the local lidl car park:P

FWD no doubt.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

I hope he has a set of SPINLONGS fitted.

The best Chinese tyre

Came to a checkpoint tonight and spotted another modified Golf pulled in and thought "Ohh nooo", then i realised i was fully legal as per usual and nothing was said :D

I drove around a gentle bend at bang on 30mph a few nights ago to be greeted by a checkpoint, in fairness the Garda just mentioned to me to take it easy on the corners :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Ah I'd love to be out in the garage doing something now :)

I'd love to have a garage to do something in :(

I'd love to have the skill to do something in my garage :(

We have one, but the Fathers vintage cars are tightly squezzed in. Easy enough move one out for room, but if it's rainings every inch of the car needs drying afterwards lol

johnos1984 wrote: »
    I'd love to have the skill to do something in my garage :(

You'd be surprised what you can learn from tackling things yourself. Mostly learn things the hard way though and realise you never have enough tools.

We have one, but the Fathers vintage cars are tightly squezzed in. Easy enough move one out for room, but if it's rainings every inch of the car needs drying afterwards lol

Did you end up doing anything with that Midas you purchased?

• Advertisement

johnos1984 wrote: »
    Did you end up doing anything with that Midas you purchased?

Midas?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement