Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

i can not blood wait to start polishing it again! i'm gonna go ocd big time on the alloys while i have them off. :D

i'll post pics.

Excuse all my low case i's, the i key stopped working so i've to copy and paste the letter i LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

i can not blood wait to start polishing it again! i'm gonna go ocd big time on the alloys while i have them off. :D

i'll post pics.

Excuse all my low case i's, the i key stopped working so i've to copy and paste the letter i LOL

When it comes to cleaning cars, it should be OCO (obsessive compulsive order). ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

Its Obsesive Compulsive Detailing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Anyone going to the Octane Pistonheads Cars & Coffee in Cherrywood Sunday?

Forgot this was on agreed to work this sunday now! Every month I miss it :mad:
    Marlow wrote: »
    I'm going to the Galway International Rally instead. We'll be back in Cherrywood on March.

/M

Enjoy, was dying to go to this but didn't work out :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

I'm going to need the roof and bonnet sprayed on the Civic, have a price of €300 already but might shop around

Going to book it in for NCT today, should go through handy enough. New tyres all round, new pads and discs all round and emissions should be grand

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

hmmmm....i wonder who here would be interested in this. not my kinda thing tbh http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/carextras/2962562

Full?id=9772340

hmmmm....i wonder who here would be interested in this. not my kinda thing tbh http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/carextras/2962562

Full?id=9772340

They are known as 'dildo' gearknobs

Although could be worse, there was a Penis Pump on adverts this morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Did you get any offers?

Tallon wrote: »
    Did you get any offers?

It didn't make it through Quarantine, some keywords drop ads into the quarantine for mod approval

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Full?id=9772340

CM spotted one of these in one of the Japscrap meet cars at the midway!

He knew EXACTLY what it was for some strange reason :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

........changing gear? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Anyone going to the Octane Pistonheads Cars & Coffee in Cherrywood Sunday?

I might be. They are always worth the trip to see some tasty metal. I won't know til Saturday evening if i'm going or not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Lol....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

RoverJames wrote: »
    ........changing gear? :pac:

"a gear stick" i believe would be correct there as there is no comma and second for

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Won't last long, guarantee'd he'll change it
    Oh,i'll take my time with this one.
    EPM wrote: »
    More than likely, and it will contain the words Skoda, diesel, crap, vtec and yo.

That's too easy
    i can not blood wait to start polishing it again!

you can polish mine tomorrow if you want :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

I've just soiled myself

Home safe!

just explain my soiling incident. I was out for a walk after work when a gas explosion blew out the windows on an apartment. I was on the footpath outside and got covered in glass:eek:

So you actually did soil yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Jaysus!

Your farts are that bad?

Gary ITR wrote: »
    So you actually did soil yourself?

I've just checked the contents of my trousers and can confirm I did in fact soil myself

• Advertisement

Jaysus!

Your farts are that bad?
    Protein diet and I don't apologies for the current brand I'm spouting

For some reason (possibly my near death experience) I've got the hots this evening for a 1.4 16V Fiat Punto with a Glass roof.

Can't help me can you?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

johnos1984 wrote: »

Can't help me can you?

No,change back your avatar aswell will ya.It's confusing me.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

For some reason (possibly my near death experience) I've got the hots this evening for a 1.4 16V Fiat Punto with a Glass roof.

So you're looking for another most likely sure death experience then ? :D And while you're at it, you want to see it coming.

/M

No,change back your avatar aswell will ya.It's confusing me.

I've no idea what it was before :o

Marlow wrote: »
    So you're looking for another most likely sure death experience then ? :D And while you're at it, you want to see it coming.

/M

I've promised to keep myself a one car man for a while. hence I need something sensible, entertaining and which is possibly going to blow up at any stage

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

I've promised to keep myself a one car man for a while. hence I need something sensible, entertaining and which is possibly going to blow up at any stage

Now. This is where you failed.

It's a Fiat Punto, so it's a tin-can. That's not sensible, because if you crash it, you'll be squashed with it :)

With a 1.4 16V it might have enough power, to actually cause harm. I can't imagine it being entertaining (bar the blowing up bit) :p

It blowing up will force you to buy something else. That's actually a good thing, depending on your next choice :D

/M

The guy I sold the MGF parts to at the meet in Portlaoise had one. He loved it and tbh it was pretty nice.

I'll most likely wake up in the morning and realise these thoughts of a Punto were related to the bottle of red wine I'm enjoying

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

I want an Elise!! Badly!!!

But I need to wait for atleast another year before I can get one...

Also I haven't driven one yet and I'm hoping its not a case of never meet your heros. I heard the driving position in the Elise can be a bit uncomfortable and I don't wanna drive it and not like it and find it so impractical that I walk away like most other people and get myself a Honda S2000 or a Porsche Boxster or something! Because then everytime I look at an Elise I'll always tell myself I wish I had one of those!!

• Advertisement

I want an Elise!! Badly!!!

But I need to wait for atleast another year before I can get one...

Also I haven't driven one yet and I'm hoping its not a case of never meet your heros. I heard the driving position in the Elise can be a bit uncomfortable and I don't wanna drive it and not like it and find it so impractical that I walk away like most other people and get myself a Honda S2000 or a Porsche Boxster or something! Because then everytime I look at an Elise I'll always tell myself I wish I had one of those!!

I can't wait until your create a thread about the list of issues :D

Hows that Puma going?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement