Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

R.O.R wrote: »
    Based only on your accent, I'd say somewhere around the Aabenraa County area?

That's as dead on, as you can be.

/M

-Corkie- wrote: »
    Where did Pudzey go??? I havent seen him in ages..

............ and Confab

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭barura

Confab was in another thread a few days back about speed bumps, pudzy is around sometimes I think.

Though I've not been around much myself. :o

barura wrote: »

Though I've not been around much myself. :o

I noticed, had to look at dondeal myself once or twice in the last week, sort it out :P

RoverJames wrote: »
    I noticed, had to look at dondeal myself once or twice in the last week, sort it out :P
    Yeah yeah... I got on it! Go check the 'angernomics thread. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

johnos1984 wrote: »
    Yes that's right folks, Friday Night Is Music Night:

To kick start the weekend here's a tune for you all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4aob4zlhIk

This is a start the weekend song...not them trannys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGbRpdCRwt0

lafors wrote: »
    This is a start the weekend song...not them trannys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGbRpdCRwt0

Amateurs

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

EPM wrote: »

E-Tec just packed in YO!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

challengemaster has been quiet too. he's still been around but he's not been all mouth like he usually is

wait let me write some bit of a sexual innuendo and he's bound to show up then.....

i like it hard.....

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

i like it hard.....
    So does he, ye're well matched! >_>

I think he's spending this weekend comparing how far he can shoot with a whole load of other lads, so you may have to wait until Monday to experience his mouth again! :pac:

• Advertisement

you really are exactly what it says on the tin arent you. you only ever visit motors when theres an innuendo too, its like you watch out for it or something

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

So the ST is due it's first NCT this month.

Hopefully it should sail through, but just found out that the price went up to €55 :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

i like it hard.....
    So does he, ye're well matched! >_>

I think he's spending this weekend comparing how far he can shoot with a whole load of other lads, so you may have to wait until Monday to experience his mouth again! :pac:

JAYSUS! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Fox walks out into the middle of the road. Little prick looked at me p1ssed off like in was invading his "space" or something. He then engaged me in a game of chicken.

Long story short, he won (although I did reverse for a second go) and I think I found a 1/10th scale model of the grand canyon just outside stradbally.

Need looking at asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

you really are exactly what it says on the tin arent you.
    >_>
    you only ever visit motors when theres an innuendo too, its like you watch out for it or something
    Actually, I pop in quite a bit and read, but I don't post much ... I enjoy cars / motorsports, but I'm not the most technically minded. I get told off enough IRL for not remembering the details of last month's lecture on torque or turbos or whatever it was, without exposing myself publicly to you lot!! :p:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Fox walks out into the middle of the road. Little prick looked at me p1ssed off like in was invading his "space" or something. He then engaged me in a game of chicken.

Long story short, he won (although I did reverse for a second go) and I think I found a 1/10th scale model of the grand canyon just outside stradbally.

Oh yeah on the Portlaoise road, it would be a long drop.... There is another one on the Cork side of Nad.

It's actually a grand road. Surface is very good. Well bar the the bottomless hole. I could go through Abbeyleix but the road between there and Carlow is ridiculously bad. Did it a few times and I wouldn't put a car through it.

It's actually a grand road. Surface is very good. Well bar the the bottomless hole. I could go through Abbeyleix but the road between there and Carlow is ridiculously bad. Did it a few times and I wouldn't put a car through it.

Ya its a horrible road. I lived in Carlow for a while actually so I know all of those roads..

Ya its a horrible road. I lived in Carlow for a while actually so I know all of those roads..

It's a longer spin via Portlaise but a lot easier to drive it. Right after Abbeyleix on the Carlow road there's a sharp turn. I lost it on a damp morning at 30kph there. And that's one of the better surfaces. Really needs an overhaul.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

I'm slaughtering a few pints

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Came from factory like that! i know of at least two more. One of which had the spoiler and wheels robbed so it looks like an absolute dirt ball now!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Came from factory like that! i know of at least two more. One of which had the spoiler and wheels robbed so it looks like an absolute dirt ball now!

Our local Garda used to have on of them. It was priceless :D:D.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

just saw this on facebook, this guy is like 30 now and is still typing like this, but the actual thing is somewhat funny

so dr i was drivin through ballincollig n i c a protest outside d orial house,bout 100 people right?guards every were n dis lady nfront of me n the car desides to take out her mobile stick her hand out the window as were passin dis protest right nfront of d guards as shes drivin 2 record wats goin on.d guard is just lookin at her as n to say r u ****in kiddin me n pulls her over n gives her a ticket 4 usein her phone while drivin. (SMART GIRL) I LOVE WOMEN DRIVERS der so intertainin
    Like · · 19 minutes ago ·

just saw this on facebook, this guy is like 30 now and is still typing like this, but the actual thing is somewhat funny

so dr i was drivin through ballincollig n i c a protest outside d orial house,bout 100 people right?guards every were n dis lady nfront of me n the car desides to take out her mobile stick her hand out the window as were passin dis protest right nfront of d guards as shes drivin 2 record wats goin on.d guard is just lookin at her as n to say r u ****in kiddin me n pulls her over n gives her a ticket 4 usein her phone while drivin. (SMART GIRL) I LOVE WOMEN DRIVERS der so intertainin
    Like · · 19 minutes ago ·

He must be related to our former BMW mechanic that left us this week...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

He must be retarded to our retard BMW retard that retard us this week...

FYP

The inbetweeners car is now 525 http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2941493 No NCT anymore either. Wonder why noone bought it. :D

FYP

f.Yp.
    :)

barura wrote: »
    The inbetweeners car is now 525 http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2941493 No NCT anymore either. Wonder why noone bought it. :D

i wish he'd **** off with his ad, it appears in 99% of the searches on it

i wish he'd **** off with his ad, it appears in 99% of the searches on it
    I was looking up Vectras!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭deandean

He must be related to our former BMW mechanic that left us this week...

I miss him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement