Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

EPM wrote: »
    You'd definitely know an Offaly man was changing the names in this place.

I am suprised he has not called it the bog thread ir turf thread...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    My special:

Footlong meatball with Green peppers,lettuce,red onions,BBQ sauce and jalapeños peppers. Bliss

You sir, are a god amongst men.

That. Was. Sexual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

-Corkie- wrote: »
    I am suprised he has not called it the bog thread ir turf thread...:D

Boggars unite, hows the mother cutten for turf, bog warriors, bog snorkelling....

I have a picture of a shanty town in the local bog with a huge picture of madonna and a toilet with.... bog roll

Yep, I've been up too late again :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

dgt wrote: »
    Boggars unite, hows the mother cutten for turf, bog warriors, bog snorkelling....

I have a picture of a shanty town in the local bog with a huge picture of madonna and a toilet with.... bog roll

Yep, I've been up too late again :o

You'll eat your words when the paddies invent a turf powered car and you have to beg some lad from Offally to sell you a half ton of unsodded to get you from your housing estate to whatever soulless job you do in the big ciddy for a month.

<Heads off to Enterprise Ireland to seek a grant for developing turbine turf injection...>

'cptr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Subway for lunch, Italian BMT with lots of Southwest Sauce and chatting about race cars. Good times :)

• Advertisement

Gary ITR wrote: »
    Subway for lunch, Italian BMT with lots of Southwest Sauce and chatting about race cars. Good times :)

As the worlds biggest fan of a bmt with southwest, you really should have tried lightning's meatball and bbq,

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Jimdagym wrote: »
    As the worlds biggest fan of a bmt with southwest, you really should have tried lightning's meatball and bbq,

Wednesday is subway day here so I'll be trying it then, it best be good! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Halfway through day 1 of new position in work, been thrown in the deep end even being left holding the fort for the last 2 hrs this evening! :eek:

Haven't killed anyone yet tho! And lunchtime spent looking for a car missed out on the last one I was looking at :(
    On another note dammit should have got subway for lunch, tomorrows lunch sorted!

See he's a proper pansy so I went for an old reliable, I'll give it a go tomorrow though

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

I haven't even had breakfast yet. Bogged down with work. Have to head out on a food hunt in a second :(

/M

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Gordon Ramsey Restaurant prepared Lamb Shank for lunch, sitting around chatting about cars.

Better than average times :p

R.O.R wrote: »
    Gordon Ramsey Restaurant prepared Lamb Shank for lunch, sitting around chatting about cars.

I suppose I'll have to listen to the other eejit go on about it all evening too

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Went to book the NCT today lads and gave my Reg to "yer wan" on the blower.

She said that she didn't have my motor in her system and asked if the vehicle was imported. I said it was and she said, well you have to wait for it to pop up here.... I asked how long that would take and she said a few weeks.

So I explained it has been registered here since April and was that not long enough.

She then told me that I would have to chase Shannon to force them to push my vehicle details through the NCT system...

For the love of good god where do they get these people...

Break it down...

"We supply a service and we are unable to supply this serivce for some unknown reason / communication issue so we are telling you the customer to go fix it for us"

I asked for her name and sent the snotty e-mail. Let's see what that brings.

I suppose I'll have to listen to the other eejit go on about it all evening too

Well as you say it. I am getting a quarter pounder with Garlic chips with cheese washed down with Miller...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Its nandos for me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Its nandos for me :D

Ugh yuk.

EPM wrote: »
    Ugh yuk.

Aye he will drink the lee dry after it..

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Had nandos the other day for the first time and was underwhelmed and the prices are looney and the whole half self service thing is a pain in the arse. I think it was about 14.50 for chicken burger chips and a drink :mad:

Nando's is a joke. Greasy, stringy chicken that you have to serve yourself. I'd rather kfc and thats fast food.

Nando's is a joke. Greasy, stringy chicken that you have to serve yourself. I'd rather kfc and thats fast food.

Nice young ones working there though..:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Went to Nandos for the first time about 2wks ago, wasn't impressed tbh one of the worst places I've eaten in.

Ahh so ronery, 20mins left...

A place I lived before there was three within 5 minutes walk. Always packed and I couldn't understand it. The only time I ever went to one I had to leave it behind. Tasteless dirt imo.

@Corkie, drinking the lee would be arguably better for you.

Is anyone in here interested in All The Way Round this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

Will ya all stop talking about food i havent even had my dinner yet id eat the hands off a clock right now!

mrs crilly wrote: »
    Will ya all stop talking about food i havent even had my dinner yet id eat the hands off a clock right now!

Same problem here. I've managed to get to the shops though and the pizza is in the oven now.

/M

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Well the nandos in england are much nicer than here but i always find it good. You get your food quickly and its never cold and it costs us 25e for a full relaxing feed :)
    Im interested in atwr this year, just gotta see how much itd cost altogether inc a weekend off work

Well the nandos in england are much nicer than here but i always find it good. You get your food quickly and its never cold and it costs us 25e for a full relaxing feed :)
    Im interested in atwr this year, just gotta see how much itd cost altogether inc a weekend off work

It's good craic. Well worth it. I'm not sure yet, if I'm going to do it, but if I'm around. I probably will. In the Caravelle this time.

I'm also doing Scally Rally GB during the summer in the Audi.

My calendar this year is getting packed with events :)

/M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

R.O.R wrote: »

Never mind sitting around chatting about cars, it was more fun going out and roasting cars around the Sally Gap!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Not even lube would stop me crying earlier today...

ouchfm.th.jpg

:(

Marlow wrote: »
    It's good craic. Well worth it. I'm not sure yet, if I'm going to do it, but if I'm around. I probably will. In the Caravelle this time.

I'm also doing Scally Rally GB during the summer in the Audi.

My calendar this year is getting packed with events :)

/M

Marlow you are one busy man... I hope to atwr this year too I cant wait actually because I will be a lot better off by August..

• Advertisement

All The Way Round this year is shaping up to be as good as other years. There's a lot of work going on behind the scenes and all going well there'll be some more info soon.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement