Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

R.O.R wrote: »
    .......The fact that the owner is local to here would be enough to put me off even thinking of it!

"pharmacist" ? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

RoverJames wrote: »
    "pharmacist" ? :pac:

I wouldn't wish to cast aspersions on the lovely local folk, but I believe the local Heroin treatment programme was recognised as the best in Ireland a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

R.O.R wrote: »
    I wouldn't wish to cast aspersions on the lovely local folk, but I believe the local Heroin treatment programme was recognised as the best in Ireland a few years ago.

So you say they got worse now? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

So you say they got worse now? :D

Cut backs in the budget, less heroin to go around!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

draffodx wrote: »
    Cut backs in the budget, less heroin to go around!

That's just silly, we all know it's Methadone they get in those treatment centres. Only the Dole reduction has any effect on the Heroin consumption. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

dar83 wrote: »
    That's just silly, we all know it's Methadone they get in those treatment centres. Only the Dole reduction has any effect on the Heroin consumption. :P

Meh, they are essentially the same thing! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Yeah, only with one they don't mind releasing you back onto the street while you're off your face on it...

I used to get the 42A/B on Abbey St. regularly enough back in the day and the Terminus was right beside the Methadone clinic there. The amount of times you'd have people who couldn't even look at you straight asking for change for the bus was ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Driving a manual for the first time in over a year...a wonderful 00d Seat Ibiza! It's like driving a tin can with wheels:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Driving a manual for the first time in over a year...a wonderful 00d Seat Ibiza! It's like driving a tin can with wheels:eek:

Considering you drive a polo.... :pac:

Considering you drive a polo.... :pac:

I know! Shocked at the difference, but my Polo a 9n which is a completely different platform to the previous Polo/Ibiza.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

I know! Shocked at the difference, but my Polo a 9n which is a completely different platform to the previous Polo/Ibiza.

Are you getting your one car sorted??

-Corkie- wrote: »
    Are you getting your one car sorted??

Aye, will have it back on Thursday hopefully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Aye, will have it back on Thursday hopefully.

Good stuff. Any luck with Partfinder after??

-Corkie- wrote: »
    Good stuff. Any luck with Partfinder after??

Unfortunately not, my gen Polo came in two shades of silver, and could only find the wrong shade...so i'm getting a new wing sprayed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,412 ✭✭✭andyseadog

to matte black the chrome grille or not, that is the question...

photo0042rg.jpg

vectra1l.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Don't. It will look naf on the saloon and more so with those wheels.

wheels are fairly **** it has to be said. 5x110 really limits the market though unless your going to buy new.

Nice set of SRI wheels would set it off nicely. How's the car going?

delighted with it thanks, exactly what i was after. news a small few euro spent here and there on it, namely 2 tyres and a tail light but i'm going to wait until after the NCT thursday morning so i'm sure there's no hidden surprises.

That's good, it looks very clean. A decent diesel one is a fantastic buy for the money imo. Looked at one when I lived in UK, 9k for a year old, well specced car was an absolute bargain then. Half sorry I didn't as it turns out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Don't care if I get slagged for this, relived my childhood yesterday, built an old Technic pneumatic truck from 1994. Found it in the attic whilst bashing through an internal wall with a sledgehammer (don't ask).

Full working pneumatic and compressor system, this thing was the dogs back in the day.

technic1.jpg

:D

Lego is class!

We got it for Christmas every year from 6-15 years i'd say. All we ever wanted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭alexmcred

Don't care if I get slagged for this, relived my childhood yesterday, built an old Technic pneumatic truck from 1994. Found it in the attic whilst bashing through an internal wall with a sledgehammer (don't ask).

Full working pneumatic and compressor system, this thing was the dogs back in the day.

]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/voodoomelon/technic1.jpg

:D

Have the same truck in my Lego press at home in my parents :)

Have a few bits at home in the attic. Was in a toyshop around Christmas and it took all the control I had not to buy some. It's come on some amount in the last few years mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

That's pretty cool. I found my old Lego Technics car recently - four cylinder engine, two speed gearbox and all!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

... I got a Lego castle thing once, really wanted it but had f all interest in putting it together, the ole lad and the sister had some fun with it after I'd opened all the individual bags for them (and pooled the contents) :pac:

^^ You just reminded me of the plastic bags they parts came in with the little holes in them. :D

(Probably had the same castle too)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

^^ You just reminded me of the plastic bags they parts came in with the little holes in them. :D

That's so the small lego bricks wouldn't sufficate :D

/M

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement