Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

Yeah, it's 55e now :pac:

That's the VAT increase for ya :D

/M

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

Absolutely Bottled that test anyway.

Red on Right of Way at a junction where the lights were out. (Had to happen today :rolleyes: )

Red on Clearance of Stationary vehicles. Was behind a garbage truck the whole time as well so couldn't do much about it.

He puts it down to not enough experience, I put it down to bad luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Red on Right of Way at a junction where the lights were out. (Had to happen today :rolleyes: )

Red on Clearance of Stationary vehicles. Was behind a garbage truck the whole time as well so couldn't do much about it.

Ah well better luck next time....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Unlucky, just reapply straight away and get going at it again.

Yeah, reapplying now as we speak.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

take any cancellation you can get. i waited 18weeks for the first test, 2 weeks for the next :D

take any cancellation you can get. i waited 18weeks for the first test, 2 weeks for the next :D

Yeah, I applyed for the cancellations there instead of the regular dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Hard luck man, shit happens! Sure you'll be grand for round 2!

I got around to cleaning the car today.. It was really bad inside if MM or Vectra seen it I would be in trouble..

I must get new mats too..

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

-Corkie- wrote: »
    I got around to cleaning the car today.. It was really bad inside if MM or Vectra seen it I would be in trouble..

I must get new mats too..

I nearly made him cry the other day... I think he's fit to take a DA to my car lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

I nearly made him cry the other day... I think he's fit to take a DA to my car lol

If by DA you mean destructive anglegrinder, then yes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

Better luck next time! Failed my first test cos i broke the speed limit. Opps.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

mrs crilly wrote: »

Did you show your sig to the tester? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Did she show her what to ... oh, right, nvm! >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Dash cam arrived up and running. Pretty happy with it. Night work is average but overall impressive results. :)

mrs crilly wrote: »

Are you from Longford originaly by any chance???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

Did you show your sig to the tester? :D

:confused:
    Did she show her what to ... oh, right, nvm! >_>

:confused: you lost me there lads
    Are you from Longford originaly by any chance???

Eh no!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    I was one click away from buying a 4.5 litre V8 coupe but I decided against it as it was an Auto. Cant do them I just cant.

What car?

Misty out there this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Lads, anyone own, or have a few tips on
    Mazda Mx3
    Mazda Mx6
    Ford Probe

Feel like buying something odd and dirt cheap before the summer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Someday I'll remember to bring my thermos mug with me. Hopefully before the day Topaz make coffee cups that don't flood yours ****ing cup holder.

TFIF.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Nice and foggy out this morning. So of course I had a silver Primera behind me all the way down the N32 without any lights on at all...

I gave him a nice rear fog light dance show but he still didn't cop on by the time he turned off towards Northside shopping centre. So if you're that direction, beware! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

MugMugs wrote: »
    Dash cam arrived up and running. Pretty happy with it. Night work is average but overall impressive results. :)

Grr, where dId you order It and how long dId It take?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

EPM wrote: »
    Someday I'll remember to bring my thermos mug with me. Hopefully before the day Topaz make coffee cups that don't flood yours ****ing cup holder.

I miss my cupholder in the Velle. Since the seatbases got shortened to accomodate the M5 seats, I have no cupholers. Think I might drive down to that evil car parts store and see, if they have anything temporary usable.

/M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

EPM wrote: »

TFIF.

I got a BMW one on Monday, lost the jaysis thing and hadn't even used it yet. I got used to having my coffee in them all the time from being in the garage, never really had a chance to sit down and have a cuppa so you kinda just always had one on the go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

langdang wrote: »
    Lads, anyone own, or have a few tips on
    Mazda Mx3
    Mazda Mx6
    Ford Probe

Feel like buying something odd and dirt cheap before the summer!

If you can find an mx6!
    Only thing I know is that the mx6 has an non interference engine, timing belt snaps the engine is not ruined!

Never driven one, but would buy the mx6 or ford probe over the mx3, seems too boy racer like or has a sh1t image.

Edit: mx6 on donedeal for €700

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Gary ITR wrote: »
    I got a BMW one on Monday, lost the jaysis thing and hadn't even used it yet. I got used to having my coffee in them all the time from being in the garage, never really had a chance to sit down and have a cuppa so you kinda just always had one on the go

Ahhh, bless - an early Valentines day present :p

I got my missus a Costa coffee one but she never uses the bloody thing. She gets the paper cups that leak all over the place. That coffee is impossible to clean once its dried in..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

R.O.R wrote: »
    Ahhh, bless - an early Valentines day present :p

Yes, you jealous?
    I got my missus a Costa coffee one but she never uses the bloody thing. She gets the paper cups that leak all over the place. That coffee is impossible to clean once its dried in..

The Costa ones aren't great if used regularly, they split and the coffee mixes with the paper between the plastics

I have a Topa(my last letter of the alphabet button is broken) one and it's good but would be better with a screw on lid rather than a pop in lid. Starbucks did a great one but seem to have discontinued that particular type

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Yes, you jealous?

Still have mine, in the box, in the bag, in the front seat of the car.

Or do you mean about your "relationship"? If so, based on the text I got last night, I've bad news for you............

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

cabrwab wrote: »
    If you can find an mx6!
    Only thing I know is that the mx6 has an non interference engine, timing belt snaps the engine is not ruined!

Never driven one, but would buy the mx6 or ford probe over the mx3, seems too boy racer like or has a sh1t image.

Edit: mx6 on donedeal for €700

My understanding is that the MX6 and Probe and Mazda 626 are all basically the same car underneath. The 2.0 is the 626 engine. The 2.5 is a v6 (may have also featured in the 626 but not here!) One of the donedeal ads makes out that his 2.0 is a v6. Kinda rules him out haha. EDIT - japs had 2.0 V6, from the Xedos line I presume.

Mx6 is a nice car, but very few around.
    Mx3 looks like a bit of ladies car, but the 1.6 or 1.8 should be a bit of craic in something that light.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement