Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

R.O.R wrote: »
    Still have mine, in the box, in the bag, in the front seat of the car.

Or do you mean about your "relationship"? If so, based on the text I got last night, I've bad news for you............

You should give it to me......

Is he playing the two of us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Gary ITR wrote: »

Is he playing the two of us!

So bummerboy is a bit of an ass then?

EPM wrote: »

He is, he went flying out of the car park this morning in a huff because somebody changed the operating language of his phone into Portugese

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭alexmcred

EPM wrote: »

He is, he went flying out of the car park this morning in a huff because somebody changed the operating language of his phone into Portugese

What kind of saddo would do that I wonder?

alexmcred wrote: »

Oh it was me, I'll freely admit that doing annoying things to him makes me happy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭alexmcred

alexmcred wrote: »

Oh it was me, I'll freely admit that doing annoying things to him makes me happy

What ever goes on between two consenting adults really is their own business. As long as the two of you are happy that's the main thing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

You're not really my type............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

langdang wrote: »

My understanding is that the MX6 and Probe and Mazda 626 are all basically the same car underneath. The 2.0 is the 626 engine. The 2.5 is a v6 (may have also featured in the 626 but not here!) One of the donedeal ads makes out that his 2.0 is a v6. Kinda rules him out haha. EDIT - japs had 2.0 V6, from the Xedos line I presume.

Mx6 is a nice car, but very few around.
    Mx3 looks like a bit of ladies car, but the 1.6 or 1.8 should be a bit of craic in something that light.

The mx6 would def be based on the older 626, not sure about the probe, I was fairly certain the mx3 was a tiny v6. For some reason, Mazda would do something bonkers like that.
    I would just rather have the mx5 over the mx3, if your looking for something small and light and fun without buying a lotus.

R.O.R wrote: »
    You're not really my type............

The rejection :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

cabrwab wrote: »
    The mx6 would def be based on the older 626, not sure about the probe, I was fairly certain the mx3 was a tiny v6. For some reason, Mazda would do something bonkers like that.
    I would just rather have the mx5 over the mx3, if your looking for something small and light and fun without buying a lotus.
    Ya, dunno could I afford insurance for a soft top in Limerick citaaay. And they're on the banned list from herself. And I couldn't buy one for 500yoyo.:pac:
    The Mx3 1.8 was a V6. Not a huge amount around. There was 1.5 and a later 1.6 (both 4pots)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

My understanding is that the MX6 and Probe and Mazda 626 are all basically the same car underneath. The 2.0 is the 626 engine. The 2.5 is a v6 (may have also featured in the 626 but not here!) One of the donedeal ads makes out that his 2.0 is a v6. Kinda rules him out haha. EDIT - japs had 2.0 V6, from the Xedos line I presume.

Mx6 is a nice car, but very few around.
    Mx3 looks like a bit of ladies car, but the 1.6 or 1.8 should be a bit of craic in something that light.

Or even better? Go In between? Mx5 1.8 :D

Or even better? Go I between? Mx5 1.8 :D

Apparently the lady who keeps his balls in her handbag said he can't have one

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

:(

Or even better? Go I between? Mx5 1.8 :D

It's a reasonable request, sometimes we'd have to drive through Kerry in it. The only open top vehicle men are allowed drive in Kerry is vintage Masseys.

It's a reasonable request, sometimes we'd have to drive through Kerry in it. The only open top vehicle men are allowed drive in Kerry is vintage Masseys.

Ah would you get out of that..... A neighbour of mine drives to Kerry a lot in an S2000 :D

Ah would you get out of that..... A neighbour of mine drives to Kerry a lot in an S2000 :D
    You live next to Paul Galvin?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Got caught speeding. 61kph in a 50 zone. Never got caught before. Feck

rage_face.jpeg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

I hate that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭barura

BX 19 wrote: »
    Got caught speeding. 61kph in a 50 zone. Never got caught before. Feck

rage_face.jpeg
    Maybe now you won't do it again? It does suck all the same, I've done 60km in a 50 zone without noticing... I'll watch out for that now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

2 points and a fine arrived in the post today addressed to me..cue anger and panic....until I realised that it was my wife (the car is registered in my name). Phew! 96kmph in an 80 - bloody speed demon :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

192292.jpg

barura wrote: »
    Maybe now you won't do it again?............

2 points for speeding hasn't altered my driving style tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Anyone want o adopt my sig, getting tired of it now,

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

RoverJames wrote: »
    2 points for speeding hasn't altered my driving style tbh.

4 points for speeding hasn't altered mine either!

Well I tell you something, It will alter my habits on that particular stretch of road.

For anyone interested it was the dundrum bypass when it was completely empty at about 12 today.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

4 points for speeding hasn't altered mine either!

You? Speeding? Ya drive like a granny mate :P

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

You? Speeding? Ya drive like a granny mate :P

Put your money where your mouth is and we'll see who drives like a granny ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭barura

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2993891

Eighty MPG. Wheeeeee. Pretty honest advert aside from that. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

HES USING CAPITALS TO EMPHASISE VITAL POINTS!!!!

• Advertisement

80? For a minute I thought it was a Diesel punto and then I thought perhaps with some modifications, 80mpg might be achievable.

But the 1.2 petrol? Naaaa, just about half that is a reasonable figure.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement