If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New TV - Plasma

Options
  • 21-11-2011 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

Hey,

Looking at getting new 50 inch for christmas for the games room. Dont want to break the bank at all. What kind of price we looking at?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Lash

From the Philips stable I can offer a 47" LCD TV
    Its called the 47PFL4606H

This is a great TV and features....
    1080p Full HD
    400Hz Perfect Motion Rate
    100,000:1 Contrast Ratio
    2ms Response time
    Pixel Plus HD Image Processing Engine
    Good array of connections to hook your toys upto.

We actually have it on display so can demo it for you if you'd like to see it in action.

This TV comes in at €749.99

How does that look to you?

Let me know what you think

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Lash_Alert

Hey Ash,

Thanks for the quick response. Havent heard great things about philips tv's, was hoping for a panasonic as have one in main room and its stunning. Currys, power city etc have Larger panasonics for less than the price you have quoted me for the philips so will probably stick to them.

Thanks for the help though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

We can get the Panasonic models through Richer Sounds, but unfortunately they are not Saorview certified.

If there is a particular model of Panasonic you were looking at, please let me know and I can quote for the TV including delivery.

Many thanks

Dave

Hey Dave,

Decided on the TX-P50UT30B, getting prices of somewhere between 750 to 830 today including 2 pairs of glasses and a wall mount. Ideally we;d be hoping for just under the 800 hundred mark, but would like 3 glasses instead of 2. What kind of offer might you's have?

When you say not saorview compatible, does that just mean we would need a box for it?

Thanks again
    Paul

Any update on this?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Lash_Alert wrote: »
    Hey Dave,

Decided on the TX-P50UT30B, getting prices of somewhere between 750 to 830 today including 2 pairs of glasses and a wall mount. Ideally we;d be hoping for just under the 800 hundred mark, but would like 3 glasses instead of 2. What kind of offer might you's have?

When you say not saorview compatible, does that just mean we would need a box for it?

Thanks again
    Paul

Paul,

again apologies for the delay getting back to you - that TXP50UT30 is not a model we stock http://www.richersounds.com/products/home-cinema/lcd-and-plasma/plasma-tv?md5=991f39b70cd28004fede8c6e6580294e#2 that's the Pana 50" Range we stock ...and this should give you an idea of the rest of our 50" range http://www.richersounds.com/products/home-cinema/lcd-and-plasma/all-tvs?md5=991f39b70cd28004fede8c6e6580294e#3 - if anything grabs you fancy - drop me a line and we will do our very best for you,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.