Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blocking threads

Options
  • 21-11-2011 1:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭

bit stupid imo, i mean my last thread just harmless like chance for some people to rip it outta me and bitta banter but nah blocked
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

It was closed because it was shite.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

EdenHazard wrote: »
    bit stupid imo, i mean my last thread just harmless like chance for some people to rip it outta me and bitta banter but nah blocked

Where's your feedback?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

ah now I'm curious, what was your thread? I bet it was very good and the mods were just jealous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Mods r gods.

Fight de powah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

EdenHazard wrote: »

It was not funny and did not have the potential to get funny, why? the word munter pissed everyone of.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

This isnt really feedback on boards.ie , this sounds more like something you need to discuss with the moderators of the forum you were posting on.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement