Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips - 27" Monitor €239 - Komplett.ie

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

Its got really good viewing angles, anyone know what kind of panel is in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭cgarrad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Last time I dealt with them was not a pleasant experience - they sold me a US keyboard instead of a UK/European one, and told me that it was my responsibility to pay for return, etc, despite the item being incorrect for use in this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,582 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Is a 27" easy on the eyes for close up pc work or is it to big?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    Last time I dealt with them was not a pleasant experience - they sold me a US keyboard instead of a UK/European one, and told me that it was my responsibility to pay for return, etc, despite the item being incorrect for use in this country.
    Seems they are only selling US keyboards. Someone I know got a couple of laptops, at a good price, but what the f**k? I'm at a total loss on why they sell keyboards with a UK keyboard. I'm thinking their new "owner" is offloading some stuff onto Komplett, tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

For as long as I can remember Komplett have always had foreign (usually US) keyboards. I haven't used them in several years (don't even have an account any more) but I've always been aware of this and got my keyboards elsewhere.

Advertisement