Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultra Music Festival-Miami 2012

Options
  • 21-11-2011 2:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Couldnt find any threads on this so thought i would start one! :)

A few of us have recently bought tickets for this festival in march; excitement is an understatement :). who else is going?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

Was thinking about this a few times - would be very expensive i would assume

• Registered Users Posts: 8 P.Rob

I suppose flights and accommodation may work out to be a bit pricey. For a three day event the tickets were pretty reasonable. They worked out to be $391.95 after tax and shipping which is €291.28

UMF.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

So your talkin 1600 - 2000 All in. Any reason for only 3 days ?

I am considering Euro 2012 trip so if that fails I might look into this, failing that Back to Ibiza!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 P.Rob

We are planing on making a holiday out of it, maybe get there a couple of days before the event starts and stay a few days after it is over. Ibiza is amazing, we went there in 2008 for 10 days, really wanna go back there also some time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but how did you get on over there? Did you have any problems buying the tickets with an Irish credit card? I'm looking to go next year. Early bird tickets were just $150 for 2012!

That delivery is a bit expensive though - Was there an option to pick up at the box office?!

Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement