Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pyjamas in Public?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Kanoe wrote: »
    I wear a hat indoors :P
    (only sometimes though but they are generally just plain old woolly ones, my hair is short and I like keeping my head warm. there is something comforting about having a woolly hat on my head.)
    I also have a vast woolly hat collection.

Ryans in patrick street has some cool sherpa woolen hats in the window,saw them yesterday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

Ryans in patrick street has some cool sherpa woolen hats in the window,saw them yesterday

saw these the other day and I'm obsessing already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43 Birdfood

saw a girl in Bank of Ireland on the Quay in her pyjamas one morning last week, seemed like she was waiting on an appointment with a manager or something too, no joke!!! Couldn't believe it. I was more entertained than annoyed thought it was hillarious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,658 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I cannot see why people would go out in their pyjamas, but I couldn't get worked up about it. I don't like leggings worn with short tops that emphasise fat bums or skinny legs. Or guys in trousers hanging off their hips. Or muffin tops. But if people want to make eejits of themselves that's their business, it gives me something to laugh at.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

I just hate it, I just can't see why people are so god damn lazy and filthy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

ya gotta smack the sh*t out of these pj wearing bit*es only way to do it, lazy yokes. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Its mostly an attention seeking, most of the people I see in their pj's are young girls, usually hair and make up done to a tee and a pair of ugg boots.

The rest are just lazy, filthy buggers who can't be bothered with getting dressed.

I personally could not walk outside the front door with my pyjamas on, I have more respect for myself. Seriously it's disgusting, if my daughter (not that I have one) ever tried to leave the house dressed like a scobe, which is what they are, then believe me it would be a long time before she left the house again.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭SheFiend

Pure laziness. Probably safe to assume they live in PJs because they probably don't have to get dressed for work / college.

Advertisement