Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question regardin Vodafone Mobile Cover

Options
  • 21-11-2011 6:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭

Hi all,

Not sure if anyone here can help but worth a punt I suppose. Okay in bullet form rather in story form.

MODS - This is a potential consumer issue but it is only for here in Australia which is why I put it here.
    • 24 Month Contract purchased last October with iPhone 4
    • MobileMe Cover included in the purchase (policy document and email confirmation received)
    • Lost my phone on Sunday morning (okay Saturday night AM!)
    • Lodged the claim today - Aw confirmation of acceptance.

Having read back through the documents this morning I realised that the $10 per month was not included in the $79 I pay per month and that the Insurance is to be paid separate by the looks of things. I have not raised this fact with Vodafone but I have not been charged for the Insurace since I got the phone.

So my question is, despite the fact I have written confirmation of the email from them that I have insurance and a policy document but have not been charged am I still going to be covered? Or if they reject it do I have grounds to contest it?

Advertisement