Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.4 (now with the run-up to Christmas and BadGirl breaking it!)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Aw thank you :o I've been feeling very ugh lately, the hair cut has really perked me up!

*wolf whistle*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

It's a really beautiful pic Boomk :)

No UFC on tonight makes Lee a sad panda :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Leeg17 wrote: »
    It's a really beautiful pic Boomk :)

No UFC on tonight makes Lee a sad panda :(

why isn't it on :O?

why isn't it on :O?

Do you watch UFC?

There tends to be an event every second weekend (with smaller less calibre events scattered sometimes in the off weekends). This weekend's event was held on Wednesday just past.

It's the perfect Noc sport, the prelim fights don't start until 12am usually and the final fight isn't over till 5am most times. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Time to get my glad rags on and head out to party! :)
    Just spent the last hour lying in bed looking at wedding dresses and engagement rings with the bf ! :)
    Just ask already!!!! ;)

• Advertisement

sarahbro wrote: »
    Just ask already!!!! ;)

Ok.

*goes down on one knee*

*clears throat*

:pac:

____

Enjoy the beers tonight :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Time to get my glad rags on and head out to party! :)
    Just spent the last hour lying in bed looking at wedding dresses and engagement rings with the bf ! :)
    Just ask already!!!! ;)

29th Feb is coming up Sarah, you can ask him! :D

Have s great night x

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,813 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

How goes people

Evening Wolfie, any craic? :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,813 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Evening Wolfie, any craic? :)
    Nope, just killing time until work tonight

• Advertisement

Awww Leeg thanks but um.....

Ha BG i keep saying that but he's said he'll say.no!
    He's told me he's proposing this year tho :):)

Awww Leeg thanks but um.....

But what :(
    He's told me he's proposing this year tho :):)

Can't be long so :)

Is it ok to ask how long you're together?

It was 2 years in November :)

Do you watch UFC?

There tends to be an event every second weekend (with smaller less calibre events scattered sometimes in the off weekends). This weekend's event was held on Wednesday just past.

It's the perfect Noc sport, the prelim fights don't start until 12am usually and the final fight isn't over till 5am most times. :D

I'm currently trying to get into because wwe is pissing me off :pac: and when I was in america I saw a fight between brock lesnar and frank mir and was very impressed :)

I'm currently trying to get into because wwe is pissing me off :pac: and when I was in america I saw a fight between brock lesnar and frank mir and was very impressed :)

What a fight to be at :D

It takes quite a while to get used to all the fighters in all the divisions but it's really good when you get into it.

WWE has been pissing me off for years

What a fight to be at :D

It takes quite a while to get used to all the fighters in all the divisions but it's really good when you get into it.

Wasn't at it unfortunately,was channel flicking and came across it :)

WWE has been pissing me off for years

hehe me too :pac:

hehe me too :pac:
    Explain Zack Ryder to me..

I....I Can't,bring back the 90's when it was somewhat watchable!

• Advertisement

Wasn't at it unfortunately,was channel flicking and came across it :)

Ah that makes sense.

I was pulling my hair out thinking you weren't really into UFC and you went to a fight like that! :p

I....I Can't,bring back the 90's when it was somewhat watchable!
    The PG crap is just so annoying

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

UFC > all :)

Hockey>all

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

What? No mention of Tiddlywinks yet?? :eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Hockey's not bad, but it's not hurling :D

Kojak wrote: »
    What? No mention of Tiddlywinks yet?? :eek:
    No, and there shall not be
    Shiminay wrote: »
    Hockey's not bad, but it's not hurling :D
    Knife boots.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

No, and there shall not be

polls_booo_3031_750946_answer_2_xlarge.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭StereoLove

*wonders in* Anyone in here?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

I'm popping in and out :) Most of the other Nocs are drunk and in Dublin right now :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement