Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Wars Stream

Options
  • 21-11-2011 7:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Hey, I'm gonna be streaming my levelling of a new character in the Star Wars beta, if you wanna watch stream is

http://www.justin.tv/itsmyescape

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 its.my.escape

Stopped streaming for now, will put it back up again around 4-5 today

Back streaming now again

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Tuned in , heard some ****e music and some lad talking about a cat flap, i left instantly :D

Dcully wrote: »
    Tuned in , heard some ****e music and some lad talking about a cat flap, i left instantly :D

haha was trying to talk one of the lads though how to set up his stream for a while so it was prob them talking you heard

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

haha was trying to talk one of the lads though how to set up his stream for a while so it was prob them talking you heard

:)

Quality of the stream was pretty good in fairness.
    So how are you liking the game?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Are you not breaking the terms of the beta by streaming? You could find yourself in some actual legal trouble if you are.

Its fun so far i must say, only thing is every quest is voiced over and it can get to be a pain sometimes but you can skip the voice over's with space,

The NDA was lifted so we are free to stream the game :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Dcully wrote: »

Haha, that was me, YOu should have stayed, that story is comedy gold!

Advertisement