Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Icon hair salon in Tuam

Options
  • 21-11-2011 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Anyone been here? Is it any good?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

There is a groupon deal for this place today. €39 for the works. Here it is:

http://www.groupon.ie/deals/galway/icon-hair-studio/1661675?nlp=&CID=IE_CRM_1_0_0_325&a=1222

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭whatever99

Thanks, I was thinking of getting that alright. I just wanted to know if they were any good first as I've never been there before.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 DecQ

Wife got the full head of highlights done on the groupon deal....very happy, very pleased, no problems. They're only taking 3 bookings per day, per stylist on the groupon as they've had huge uptake on the deal and were inundated with bookings. They're planning a second issue of that voucher in the new year( she was told).

• Registered Users Posts: 29 mybabydoll

use them all the time they are brilliant and cheap:) always good

Advertisement