Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MLB 2K11 (PS3) - Anyone playing?

• 21-11-2011 10:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, been playing MLB 2K11 on the PS3 and wondering if there is anyone playing this online?

Am playing in really good Boards league in Madden, and was hoping there might be something similar for MLB.

PSN name: BigBadRob83

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Crucial Youth

The good thing about being into baseball in Ireland is that the games usually go for cheap.I got The Bigs on wii for €3 in Game!i know its not as good as the 2k games but still.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Falcon.ie

I thought MLB The Show 11 is alot better than 2k11 version. Swapped over the year before last to the The Show after reading the reviews.

I'm up on that online if anyone wants a game

PSN : FalconIE21

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Crucial Youth

I'll be hopefully getting a new xbox after Christmas and I think this is going to be my first purchase. Any notable differences between The Show and the MLB games?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

I know this thread was started last year but i'm a Baseball fan and play The Show on PS3. Looking forward to The Show 12 in March.

Add me if you want a game. :: Desecrator666

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

i play 2k11 on the xbox, am i right in thinking you can only join online leagues and not play one-off games online?

other than that, good game.

• Advertisement
Advertisement