Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hire purchase agreements ?

Options
  • 21-11-2011 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

Hey not sure if I'm in the right place to ask or not

But was just wondering say if had a few hire purchase agreements out and bills etc and u moved house what would u have to do or show to the companies to prove that your living at a new address ?

I was told for meteor that u just have to show them any new bill with the new address on it ?.. But how could I do that say if the rest of my contracts wanted the same thing from me before they billed me again .. Don't think that's very clear but hopefully you'll understand what I mean ?

And how would they prove that a new bill with a new address on it is actually valid ? It could be copied edited etc ?

Any help would be appreciated thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

neiler987 wrote: »
    Hey not sure if I'm in the right place to ask or not

But was just wondering say if had a few hire purchase agreements out and bills etc and u moved house what would u have to do or show to the companies to prove that your living at a new address ?

I was told for meteor that u just have to show them any new bill with the new address on it ?.. But how could I do that say if the rest of my contracts wanted the same thing from me before they billed me again .. Don't think that's very clear but hopefully you'll understand what I mean ?

And how would they prove that a new bill with a new address on it is actually valid ? It could be copied edited etc ?

Any help would be appreciated thanks :)
    Utility bills from the ESB or gas company don't usually require you to prove you live at the address, why would you pay for services at an address you were not living at? So meteor etc will be happy with any utility bills dated within the last three months.

Advertisement