Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New arrival today

• 21-11-2011 1:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,276 ✭✭✭✭

I never use the GMT complication on my GMT2C, and the ceramic bezelled sub was the watch that i would have got at the time had it been available when i purchased the GMT.

So, when the opportunity came to snap a NIB example up for a fair price i took it and the GMT2c is now for sale on tz-uk :)

Love the glidelock clasp, super smooth bezel and understated looks

P1030527.jpg
    P1030532.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Gavin1

Very nice.

NIB from an Irish AD?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,276 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Gavin1 wrote: »
    Very nice.

NIB from an Irish AD?

yep :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Beautiful. Very jealous. Does this one come with the solid bracelet links?

Bullseye1 wrote: »
    Beautiful. Very jealous. Does this one come with the solid bracelet links?

Sure does, the bracelet on these new ones are a lot different to the older Rolex bracelets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Much more substantial. Congrats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gerfmurphy

Very nice! its a good combo and looks well.

I like 2nd timezone, I find it a very useful complication, it would be my first choice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

Looks great :D:):D, I never noticed the Rolex repeated around the inside of the case before, is that a recent finish for the Subs?

Zagato wrote: »
    Looks great :D:):D, I never noticed the Rolex repeated around the inside of the case before, is that a recent finish for the Subs?

its on all of them for the past 3 or 4 years i think, subs, DJs, explorers.

its rolex rolex rolex all around and the serial number at the 6 o clock baton :)

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭emrys

lovely watch - very smart!

Advertisement