Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shaving Supplies Shop?

Options
  • 21-11-2011 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi,

does anyone know of any shops in Dublin City Centre where one can buy traditional shaving supplies?
    Shaving brushes (non synthetic), soaps for lather, straight razors etc.

The only thing i can find on google is online retailers, looking for an actual shop i can walk into and browse!

thanks in advance:)

p.s. apologies if this is the wrong forum

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

http://www.shaving.ie/

TBH I'm not sure you can actually walk into the the place, but there's an address there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 jacksie77

hi,

thanks for reply.
    had a look there already, it appears to be the registered business address and just a house (took a sneaky look on google maps), not a shop.
    but cheers for reply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

The Grooming Room on South William Street has a selection of such items last time I looked.
    http://www.thegroomingrooms.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Boots sell soaps brushes and the old style double sided blade razor but not sure if its exactly what you want. Yoiu could try somewhere like grafton barbers they might sell stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 jacksie77

wow thanks alot!
    the grooming rooms looks like its got exactly what i want!
    thanks very much for replies.
    will check when i get my lunch break

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I was just looking in the window of Peterson's Tobacco Shop just opposite the entrance to Trinity on College Green on Saturday Evening, and they seem to have a range of this type of stuff alos, could be worth a look if that other place doesn't have what you're after.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

You can buy stuff (as far as I know) in the Waldorf barbers on Westmoreland St. there's also a cool looking place on that little street with all the jewellery shops on it going to Grafton St to the Powerscourt centre... Johnsons Court, I thin it's called. I've never been in but I love looking at the stuff in the window.

Advertisement