Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

omfg gamestop

Options
  • 21-11-2011 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

-

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Eh, this isn't Gamestops fault. It's probably An Post or a courier they have.

Get on to Gamestop and An Post and inquire.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

Of course its gamestops fault if they put the wrong address on the order.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,128 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

spix wrote: »

Well, do you know they put the wrong adress on?
    Also did you order express or by an post?

You never put that in your original post so how was I to know? I thought that the "someone who is not you" was in reference to the delivererererers' fault. Ring them and ask who it went to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

Apparently DHL will try to deliver packages to a neighbour. Ring GameStop to find out what courier they use. Ring the courier to find out what address the package was delivered to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

What was the item OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

if you paid by credit card you can do a charge back, unless you're the one who messed three address up when ordering.

This should be in the consumer section not here.

The gamestop website said it was an post at checkout but I've never had a problem with an post.Gamestop haven't responded to my email since asking them for information and telling them ' that is not my name '

I wasn't given a tracking number although it said there would be one so theres nothing I can do except wait for gamestop to give me more information. The order was for 10 wii games as a birthday present for the weekend :(

I've checked the phonebook and theres nobody living near me with the first initial and surname that they told me it was delivered to.

The gamestop website said it was an post at checkout but I've never had a problem with an post.Gamestop haven't responded to my email since asking them for information and telling them ' that is not my name '

I wasn't given a tracking number with the shipping confirmation although it was there would be one so I can't do anything. It was 10 wii games as a birthday present which I wanted by the weekend. I wasn't given a tracking number with the shipping confirmation although it was there would be one so I can't do anything.

I didn't mess up the address.

Two words.

Ring. Them.

chin_grin wrote: »
    Two words.

Ring. Them.

Calling them now, and thanks for quoting my screwed up message, no idea how that happened :-)

• Advertisement

Rang local store but they said its nothing to do with them, can't find a number on gamestop.ie website. Anyone know if they even have one? All I can find is 'hello@gamestop.ie'

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭coadyd

Rang local store but they said its nothing to do with them, can't find a number on gamestop.ie website. Anyone know if they even have one? All I can find is 'hello@gamestop.ie'

http://www.goldenpages.ie/gamestop-swords/2/

here you go

Calling them now, and thanks for quoting my screwed up message, no idea how that happened :-)

I just quoted it before you edited it, I think. Ninja!

You could try posting on their facebook as that hello address is linked to the "contact us" button. Cheeky b*stards.

https://www.facebook.com/GameStopIreland

Oh wait! On their fb page is a number, 018135351. Try that.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,383 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

01 813 5350

I had to go into privacy policy to find that number, the contact us still doesnt work

Headshot wrote: »
    01 813 5350

I had to go into privacy policy to find that number, the contact us still doesnt work

Rang the number but just voicemail.

chin_grin wrote: »

Oh wait! On their fb page is a number, 018135351. Try that.
    Rang the number but just voicemail.

What about this one?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

i reckon it's worth knocking on your neighbour's doors this evening to see if they have your package?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

when the sender sends you something, the product(s) remains their property until it is taken in by the intended recipient. this means that gamestop has to get in touch with an post or whoever delivered it in order to make the non-delivery complaint, so you need to get onto them asap

Mystery has been solved, thread may be deleted/locked.

Still haven't got them but I know where they are. It wasn't completely gamestops fault, maybe just a little ;)

Mystery has been solved, thread may be deleted/locked.

Still haven't got them but I know where they are. It wasn't completely gamestops fault, maybe just a little ;)

You can't leave us in suspense like that!? What happened?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Pointless thread is pointless. Thread locked.

Learn some patience OP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement