Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fashion Watch for 9 y/o girl?

Options
  • 21-11-2011 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭

Was wondering could anyone recommend where I could get a watch WITH extra wrist straps what are kinda glitzy or glamorous?

A girl in work advised me that her sister got them last year for a friends daughter and the watch came with 10 or 20 different wrist straps and was not too expensive in Dublin somewhere but the sister can not remember where she got them or what the name of it was.

I think I would like to get this for my niece, as she is at that age now where fashion is important and I think she would like it as she has not got a watch just yet either.

Any help would be much appreciated!!!

Thank you!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

The only thing that pops into my head is Swatch - could be wrong but I remember growing up (good while ago now haha) that you could get different straps for your watch and swap them easily. As to whether this is the one your friend was talking about I'm not sure but there are Swatch watch shops in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

star-pants wrote: »
    The only thing that pops into my head is Swatch - could be wrong but I remember growing up (good while ago now haha) that you could get different straps for your watch and swap them easily. As to whether this is the one your friend was talking about I'm not sure but there are Swatch watch shops in Dublin.

Thanks Star... Swatch was the first shop I thought of too and asked her, she said it was not swatch, as her sister only paid like €30 for the set, but I will go have a look at swatch anyway! Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 christmas pixie chick

home world in blanchardstown centre have sets like this for 10 euro if that helps :)http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00fBLTIvugsmqt/Ladies-Fashion-Watch-Set-With-Interchangeable-Strap-and-Bezel-GS008-.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Yes I think thats it! Well the type I was thinking with loads of straps and a nice display too!

Thanks CPC!!!!!!!

Advertisement