Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinsterparanormal are recruiting

Options
  • 21-11-2011 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,666 ✭✭✭✭

LeinsterParanormal are recruiting. We are looking for one or two people with an interest in experimentation in the realms of collecting, testing and experimenting with environmental data such as microwave, ELF, EMF etc etc. PM if interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 midlands paranormal researcher

when are u guys recruiting again
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,666 ✭✭✭✭maccored

It all kind of depends on what kind of team you'd be looking to join. We're focusing more these days on environmental factors and testing various ideas. For example, datalogging RF fields in case we happen upon an apparent evp. At least then we could check and see if there were any radio signals present at that time.

We'd need to develop an array of sensors (thats what we're working on presently), a way to datalog that information and then use the equipment on cases we get asked to look at, as well as places with no paranormal history. The aim would be to try and build up a database where we'd at least have some idea of what normal readings are and develop research from there. At the minute, theres some interesting things being looked at by people like David Roundtree - http://www.spinvestigations.org/Medium_Experiment.pdf

Ergo we're always interested in hearing from people who share that same goal and have ideas on how to do that. We arent really a team that goes looking for orbs or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

Where abouts are you located? You say leinster but thats a pretty big area....

Carlow, though theres a few members in Naas as well.

http://leinsterparanormal.com/v1/?page_id=24 - theres a list there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Have you got a spiritual medium. Perhaps I could fill that void. I have no experience but I never fail to contact spirit!

• Advertisement

No thanks
    Riamfada wrote: »
    Have you got a spiritual medium. Perhaps I could fill that void. I have no experience but I never fail to contact spirit!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 midlands paranormal researcher

just hoping u got my private message

just hoping u got my private message

Did, and replied.

Advertisement