Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homeless greyhound in Portarlington

Options
  • 21-11-2011 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭

Whats the story with him? I seen him a couple of times with two other dogs.
    Sometimes sleeps across from supervalue. Seems like a grand dog, runs away when ya try coax him. Bit on the skinny side but seems fine.
    Has the SPCA every tried to catch him?
    Cant be just me who has noticed him.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Dusty87 wrote: »
    Whats the story with him? I seen him a couple of times with two other dogs.
    Sometimes sleeps across from supervalue. Seems like a grand dog, runs away when ya try coax him. Bit on the skinny side but seems fine.
    Has the SPCA every tried to catch him?
    Cant be just me who has noticed him.

I saw one running loose in Mountmellick the last fortnight. Kind of a timid divil also.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭portgirl123

just after moving back to port couple weeks ago and have seen this poor gitl numerous times. she was down the bog lane for awhile now seems to moved down the town. aj 1st she had really bad skin but that seems to have got better. her ear is in a bad way. really swollen and she seems to be getting skinner every week . i have fed her and while she sort of trusts me she wont get 2 near. has been reported but i think this poor girl is going to be another cloudy. appaerently she belongs to travellers that live in derrymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

just after moving back to port couple weeks ago and have seen this poor gitl numerous times. she was down the bog lane for awhile now seems to moved down the town. aj 1st she had really bad skin but that seems to have got better. her ear is in a bad way. really swollen and she seems to be getting skinner every week . i have fed her and while she sort of trusts me she wont get 2 near. has been reported but i think this poor girl is going to be another cloudy. appaerently she belongs to travellers that live in derrymore

She's been going around a good 9 months or so portgirl. The odd time there is two other dogs with her.

Advertisement