If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AV reciever & 5.1 speaker package with Networking

Options
  • 21-11-2011 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

What deals have you got on an AV reciever (with Networking capabilities) and 5.1 speaker package?

Looking to spend €500 ....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭arknine

Any ideas or suggestions? If nothing under budget, what is the closes
    t you could get??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Arknine.

The closest system that I can get to this would be :

Onkyo TXNR509 with the Yamaha NSP285.

This would come in at 480 Euro including delivery but you may need a few cables with this system.

This is not necessarily a system that I would recommend though as the speakers are not good enough for to get the most from the receiver, but it's about the only one that I can think of that falls within budget.

I hope this helps, but let me know what you think.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.