Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car valet Naas

Options
  • 21-11-2011 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Need to get my car cleaned asap.. my little on got sick in it and I'm driving friends to belfast for the weekend!!
    Wondering where I can get my car done while I'm in work.
    Is there anywhere in Naas?
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Benny_Cake

lucylu19 wrote: »
    Need to get my car cleaned asap.. my little on got sick in it and I'm driving friends to belfast for the weekend!!
    Wondering where I can get my car done while I'm in work.
    Is there anywhere in Naas?
    thanks

There is a car wash/valet place on the Dublin Road - it's on the left hand side just before you get to the old Tesco.I haven't used it yet so can't vouch for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lucylu19

thanks I'll check it out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

There is a valet place on the left hand side as you drive into the Town Center underground car park.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Rochie IRL

Rackstar wrote: »
    There is a valet place on the left hand side as you drive into the Town Center underground car park.

This is run by the same people as the one before the the old Tesco (the old Healy Exhaust site and well-read teaching supplies) If you leave them your car they take it to the underground car park.
    I've had my car done with them. Good attention to detail and I'm a bit OCD with car cleaning :o

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Pronter

Hi,

I used the following http://expertmobilevaleting.ie/tag/car-valeting-kildare/

they were brilliant, came to my house and done the work to a high standard and were reasonable on price !! would recommend :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Pronter wrote: »
    Hi,

I used the following http://expertmobilevaleting.ie/tag/car-valeting-kildare/

they were brilliant, came to my house and done the work to a high standard and were reasonable on price !! would recommend :-)

how does a wax/polish work out if its raining? Surely they need a dry day which isnt guaranteed in this country

• Registered Users Posts: 68,807 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    how does a wax/polish work out if its raining? Surely they need a dry day which isnt guaranteed in this country

I've seen a mobile marquee of sorts being used before.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Pronter

Lex Luthor wrote: »

Yep they use like a marquee type thing, is very good :)

Advertisement