Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win a €250 voucher for Carphone Warehouse to mark Tweet 'Em Home For Christmas!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

Happy xmas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭irish_man

Putting up the Christmas tree on Christmas eve. (I know we're awfully lazy!)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Hearing driving home for christmas usually does it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Doop

shovelling snow from the driveway!

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭swine

Merry November, Everyone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭CBLFC96

Happy Christmas!! (Ho Ho Ho)

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

The Late Late Toy show and Uncle Gaybo's Christmas jumpers:D

DC

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

It has to be the smell of Christmas trees :)
    Before I was born, my dad and uncle planted a field of Christmas trees. So, when I was a kid and they were selling them, the car, the house and my dad would smell like Christmas trees for the month of December.
    It always reminds me of being a kid, helping my dad to cut and sell Christmas trees, and the indescribable excitement of the lead up to Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 TonyCochrane

Bickering with my sisters. They are among the few people in the world who can wind me up and Chritmas is about the only time we are all together any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭mad m

Hearing the Kids come into room at 4am asking us to go downstairs to see if Santa has come, would tell them go back to bed and wait till at least 6am....haha.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭goldenhoarde

*S* agggh Christmas movies - just watch Tim Allen in The Santa Claus Roll on Miracle on 34th street - christmas shopping in town henery street in the run up to the 25th love the hustle and bustle of it all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

My grandmother, my mother and I preparing and cooking the turkey and ham on Christmas Eve, with a bottle of bubbly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭arodabomb

landing in the airport, ready to spend christmas with the family. Love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I do love me some Christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭onion rings

indiana jones on tv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭paulhealy1991

If theres no carphonewarehouse voucher under my tree on Christmas morning, I'm going back to bed for the day!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 FiveSpice

It's not Christmas until this ad comes on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aI74-YHQGY

Best ad ever :)

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Gaw_

It's only a proper Christmas if you watch I'm Walking In The Air.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭oorrccaa

Walking up henry street in December will always get me in the mood for Christmas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Aqua A

One of my favourite Christmas memories is when myself and bf waltzed home from the pub in early December as the snow was thick on the ground, beginning to fall again and the moon was shining down on us. It was really overwhelming............

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

People say Merry Christmas and smile at one another a lot. This is a good thing, and one of the better things about Christmas in this materialistic world! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 EVILE

More SOCKS :D

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭caitrionaanne

Watching all the Christmas movies and sorting out the decorations today!! Im feeling so Christmassy already!!!! HO HO HO!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭StopWatch

• Registered Users Posts: 35 iAmMine

The way everything falls into place: projects submitted, lectures over, exams over, exam-finishing-celebrations, move home for few weeks, meet up with everyone I haven't seen in yonks, several Christmas nights out, Christmas with the family, New Years celebrations, January sales, then celebrating the first week back in college, great stuff!

[First Christmas in years I'm not working, looking forward to it!!]

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭mrmeindl

I get the feeling its xmas when the exams are over and i'm sitting in front of the fire after walking the dog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lucy1978

love sitting down in front of the tv after a nice big christmas feast & having an irish coffee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭vtec_vixen

Seeing all the decorations up in town and going home to mammys for Turkey Sandwiches and Watchin All d home alones all over again <3:) oh and SNOWWWWW cant waiiiiit :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 mazzyk

Putting up the decorations as the Late Late Toy Show is on in the background. That's the start of my Christmas countdown :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement