Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win a €250 voucher for Carphone Warehouse to mark Tweet 'Em Home For Christmas!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Sanitarium

The Starbucks Toffee Nut Christmas Special coffee tastes so much like Christmas its almost as if you are eating a Christmas Tree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Turkey191

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

I am Santa Claus.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭ClimberC

The grand parents comming over and stealing the tv for the day :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭4fvw6lcprxeoyq

I Love Christmas

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

Can't wait to be sipping a hot whiskey after my Christmas day swim, then to grumble about the people who aren't down swimming every other week in winter :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Christmas TV!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

I love ceolchoirm na Nollag!

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

Go see Arthur Christmas, really gives you that feeling of excitement that Christmas is coming that you get when your a child

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 SunshineMissy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Helmet

Dodgy geansaí
    7cb363f5-564c-4ee4-800e-0d6e1e62c04e.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Love wearing stupid xmas jumpers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 datsmygirl123

Ohhhh When i was younger i use to love watching the toy show,and home alone, thats when i new xmas wasnt far off....Now i get to do it all over again with my 6 year old daughter..I love xmas even more now,i love seeing her face light up on xmas morning ,we all try and give our kids great memories so they to can look back on them!!Times are so hard now for alot of us we only want the best for our chidren..Hopefully it will be a good one x:)

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Rumple Fugly

Mr Frosty, the much longed for but never recieved present

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭chasm

The Late Late Toy Show, Christmas music in the shops, the dark evenings when ya have to put the lights on a 4pm, and when they turn on the Christmas Lights in my home town:)

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jim-jam

Nothing beats sitting next to a hot fire and listening to some Christmas songs. It's the most wonderful time of the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭lounakin

I love when we all put our slippers by the chimney even though no one in the family has believed in Santa for 15 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭mrskinner

mulled wine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

going to the Christmas ball and seeing santa, i may be an adult but its still magic to me!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭electronic

Cant beat letting brussel sprout farts and clearing a room in an instant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Bondvillain

Snow is falling
    all around me.
    Children playing
    having fun.

'Tis the season
    for love and understanding.

Merry Christmas, Everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Blinking_Badger

Christmas Eve lying underneath the Christmas tree at my grandparents house with my younger sister when we were small looking up through all the pine needles, coloured lights, baubles, chocolate santas and gold & silver tinsel. Breathing in the fresh pine smell & warm mince pies from the kitchen, surrounded by mounds of shiny wrapped presents wondering if Santa would ever find us...

BB

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭butts

As mentioned by other posters "Driving home for Christmas" by Chris Rea puts me in the 'Christmassy' mood :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Once christmas trees start getting sold i get christmassy, mainly due to the smell. you cant beat a real tree smell.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 berzo

love Shane McGowan and Kirsty Mcall sining fairytale of new york. Allways makes me cry cause son is in ny and havnt spent a Christmas with him in 10 years.,

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭jaybee747

Here's some of my favorite Christmas moments of days past.

Penny's ad and heading into Henry street to see the lights (child of the 80's)
    Getting up Christmas mornings,well, as soon as mother and father went to bed,roughly 4am.Down to me pressies.Now do it with my own,I'm waking them at 5/6am.
    Stuffing!! can't beat a nice bit of stuffing.
    Old Christmas decorations,had my favorites, probably look like tat now compared to the new gear.

Anyways, Tree is going up this weekend so.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭cyberspi

Santacycle.jpg

3 generations of our family taking part in last years charity Santa cycle with Sean Kelly in Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

When the first idea of a prezzie pops into my head, and I smile when I think of how happy the recipient will be when they see it...that warm feeling really brings the Christmas feeling home.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭milkycoffey

Hot port season!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Zhavey

Living in the moment of comfort with a lovely cuppa tea and a big roaring fire, where its freezing cold outside and you can just hear the wind wailing..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement