Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blusher Recommendations

• 21-11-2011 4:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I am in the market for a new blusher, my Dior one finally ran out so have been using a cheapo Rimmel one to keep me going.

I am very pale and use Lancome Porcelaine Teint Idole which is pretty pale so I like a peachy/pink blusher to warm up my face.

I would spend about 30/40 quid for one that would last.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

I know it's been said a lot and people have doubts but I do really like Nars - Orgasm. It's a nice peachy pink colour and looks pretty on pale-fair skin.

If you go down the MAC route then Springsheen and Peaches are my go to peach/pink shades.

Sleek makeup and elf cosmetics do really nice cheap blushes that I find alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I love Orgasm by NARS. Coralista by Benefit would be another favourite of mine. Also, surprisingly (well, I think it's surprising!) those cheap Natural Collection blushers are quite nice. I like Peach Melba.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

I've a Sleek blush in Rose Gold, which (from pictures anyway) looks very similar to Orgasm, and is a lot cheaper at €6. I like it, although I haven't used it a whole lot as I only got it last week.

Have to agree with Novella re: the Natural Collection blushers; they're quite good :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I use "Sex Appeal" by Nars, a peachy pink colour. Love it! I'm pale as well, Mac NC15, and sometimes find pinks too stark.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

Where do you buy your Nars cosmetics? Who are the stockists in Ireland? I'd like to get some blusher but can't remember seeing them anywhere!

• Advertisement

You can get it in Brown Thomas, Dublin. Not sure about the other branches of BT but you could call your nearest one.

Thanks Twee, I'll try BT Cork.

I think BT Dublin allow you to pay over the phone and they deliver, in case you don't get it in Cork.

Cool, I'll try BT Dublin too as I'll be up in the next few weeks. Have been hearing good things about Nars on this forum so would like to have a look at their range.

Great brand, expensive but worth it in my opinion. Their lipgloss is fab as well. Doesn't taste or smell the best, but looks good and stays on! Will be trying their foundation when my Mac one runs out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Piper101

favourite hands down is Benefit Dandelion :) €33

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Thanks for all the help guys, I got a Benefit one but think I may treat myself to the Nars one too.

Advertisement