Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People selling discounted pots/pans/tools in shopping centres

Options
  • 21-11-2011 5:01pm

Brother just rang me asking me about these guys, who apparently set up a stall in shopping centre Clarehall in Dublin, and are selling heavily discounted bits and pieces (he mentioned pots and pans, and toolsets).

He said the prices were a bit mad (from €399 to €99 type stuff) and obviously the salesmen at the stalls were talking about the products as though they were the best thing in the world.

Anyway, he just asked me if I'd do a search or amke a thread on here to see if anyone knows anything about them and if anyone bought any of their stuff (and was it worth buying or was it old shite).

Apparently they move around a few shopping centres, but there's no company name or such on the stalls.

So yeah... Just thought I'd ask.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

there is(was?) one of these in Jervis street shopping center last week or so.

Looks like the stuff you'd get on one of those infomercials on tv3 late at night

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

theyve been theer last week or two along with paintball, airtricity etc etc. You can buy pots and pansin tesco that are just as good

Advertisement