If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG AGS110 3D Glasses?

Options
  • 21-11-2011 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I recently bought the LG PW450T in store.. It is an amazing TV, and was looking to get another pair of 3D glasses.. I seen early they where priced at £29.95 on the website.. However when I go to checkout it seems to be costing me £89.94?.. Why is it costing this much in the checkout or am I doing something wrong?.. Want to know how much they would cost to send to Monaghan.. Heres the link to the price:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv-accessories/lg/ags110/lg-ags100

Thanks,
    John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

HI WarZoneBrother.

Unfortunately we do not have control over the UK website as we are RicherSounds.ie. I will forward the fault to the UK guys to have a look over. Did you empty your basket before adding the 3D glasses?

The UK site will not ship to the South of Ireland and will not allow you to complete the order process.

The AS110 that you have been looking at will not work along with your PW450T. For this screen you would need to use the AS250 glasses.
    The AGS250 are priced at £49.95. Delivery would cost either £12.99 via DP next day delivery or £7 Post via Royal Mail.

Any further questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

HI WarZoneBrother.

Unfortunately we do not have control over the UK website as we are RicherSounds.ie. I will forward the fault to the UK guys to have a look over. Did you empty your basket before adding the 3D glasses?

The UK site will not ship to the South of Ireland and will not allow you to complete the order process.

The AS110 that you have been looking at will not work along with your PW450T. For this screen you would need to use the AS250 glasses.
    The AGS250 are priced at £49.95. Delivery would cost either £12.99 via DP next day delivery or £7 Post via Royal Mail.

Any further questions please let me know.

Ohh right my bad, I was thinking it was AS250's allright or something like that.. Just jumped to the conclusion that all LG 3D glasses would work... Thanks for that help :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.