Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junk Mail

Options
  • 21-11-2011 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else noticed the extreme amount of junk mail coming through the letterboxes at the moment around Athlone

The majority of it is from takeaways
    I know it's coming up to Christmas and all but I've never seen so much of it:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭nowyouresix

you could always use it to light the fire.... lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

you could always use it to light the fire.... lol lol

That's Gas!

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

I would much rather loads of junk mail coming through the letterbox than the windowed envelopes I usually get:(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭wal100

darokane wrote: »
    Has anyone else noticed the extreme amount of junk mail coming through the letterboxes at the moment around Athlone

The majority of it is from takeaways
    I know it's coming up to Christmas and all but I've never seen so much of it:mad:
    You are not alone - I get a least 4/5 takeaway junk mail per week :eek: all hand delivered :mad:.

The postman delivers our junk mail, apparently An Post is surviving by delivering this stuff. Without it they would have to reduce the number of deliveries per week.

• Advertisement
Advertisement