Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bureaux De Change O'Connell Street

Options
  • 21-11-2011 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭

Hey, anyone know the opening times for the Bureaux De Change O'Connell Street, the one at the top of O'Connell. I want to get some money changed but don't want to take time off work.

Cheers

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Any of the banks would have a currency exchange and there's several banks on O'Connell st.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭wicklowwonder

Degsy wrote: »
    Any of the banks would have a currency exchange and there's several banks on O'Connell st.

I don't want to take time off work to visit a bank.

I don't want to take time off work to visit a bank.

Wont you have to take time off to visit the other place?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭wicklowwonder

Degsy wrote: »
    Wont you have to take time off to visit the other place?

No I think I have seen it open after 6pm, just wondering does anyone know the opening hours.

No I think I have seen it open after 6pm, just wondering does anyone know the opening hours.

Go in at 6pm then..should be open.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

If you mean the one beside the spire, it's open till 9 or 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

An Post does GBP and USD commission free...don;t rip you on rate either...was marginally better than Ulster Bank's rate when I used them. GPO open til at least seven

Advertisement