Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice - Episode 8

Options
  • 21-11-2011 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

I missed out on all of this years Apprentice, so I had a marathon Apprentice day yesterday and caught up on all the episodes.

Not a very interesting bunch this year are they?

The tasks are yawntastic again as ever this year.

I reckon Joanne, Maurice, Eugene and Sandra will go the distance this year.

I hate to say it, but I'm warming to Chris... :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

I'm really enjoying it, looking forward to tonight.

Hope Brian doesn't get fired. Hes my favourite, no real reason for it, just like him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I would agree or disagree with both of you if I knew any of their names yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

The eight remaining candidates are challenged to come up with a brand new theme night for pubs. While one team finds a new use for a potato, the other struggles to capture the imagination of locals, as they attempt to win the task and get one step closer to becoming Bill Cullen's newest business partner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

I would agree or disagree with both of you if I knew any of their names yet.

lmao - I've watched every episode and yet I'm the same. Not sure why but I can never remember any of their names. Actually quite like the fact they pushed it back to 10pm so I can catch the young apprentice beforehand.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,909 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Evernin'

This Guinness girl is putting me to sleep.

• Advertisement

I predict conflict between Maurice and Joanne.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,198 ✭✭✭crisco10

Would never vote for a PM who doesn't wear a seatbelt conor...

I predict conflict between Maurice and Joanne.

Don't Maurice and Joanne have a little "pact" going on back in the house? Could be right though as there's only a few left those pacts could start unraveling.

Race night.... original.

Oh look, they're drinking Insomnia coffee.

• Advertisement

race nights haven't worked well for years as far as I've seen. Hopefully they change that one soon.

Local legend. I like it. Could be a good Facebook campaign if done properly.

What the hell are the other ones on about?

Giant Jenga? Mini burgers? Are they organising a Guinness event or a 7 year old's birthday?

Local legend. I like it. Could be a good Facebook campaign if done properly.

What the hell are the other ones on about?

Giant Jenga? Mini burgers? Are they organising a Guinness event or a 7 year old's birthday?

Ha I loved the wet t-shirt competition idea thrown out as well! Could you imagine!

Local legend is a great idea though, you're right it could really run well nationwide as a concept.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

So Eugene is taking the car park for all the games - where are people going to park?

How long will it take before Conor is doing his very-forced-smile thing as he gets pissed off again?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭Jess16

Is it just me or does every task on this show revolve around event management?

Say we'll hear Conors favourite line again this week in the boardroom "I had loads of ideas but no one would listen to them"

Just realised that TV3 have a page where you can rate the candidates during the show, Brian is doing the best so far with Eugene last.

yeahimhere wrote: »
    Say we'll hear Conors favourite line again this week in the boardroom "I had loads of ideas but no one would listen to them"

Just realised that TV3 have a page where you can rate the candidates during the show, Brian is doing the best so far with Eugene last.

In fairness they did take on his "legend" idea. Or at least the name. :pac:

Ah Jesus, potatoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,339 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Jackie did a funny. Seemed very happy with herself about it as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

yeahimhere wrote: »

Yep..that and "I'm the youngest ever person on The Apprentice"

I really hope no one shows up.

• Advertisement

Dinner for 4 in the local chipper. Fabulous prize.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Jesus as a marketing student this is an eye opener.. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

im from Douglas, lived 2 doors up from that pub and NEVER heard this was happening here :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,198 ✭✭✭crisco10

Eugene is a bit of a dose...

Hilarious also, I know that row of shops in Shankill. There are literally about 5 shops along there...

Jesus as a marketing student this is an eye opener.. :rolleyes:

Ah in fairness, they really do only get a very short time frame to get stuff together in the show. Any big campaign would have a lot more time to get it together.....I'd assume!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

Was Eugene hinting in his sneering voice that Chris is gay?

"It's new, it's brand new, no-one's ever thought of it before"

Eh yeah. There's a reason for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

In fairness they haven't been given a lot of time to organise this. I think the ideas are great though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

Was Eugene hinting in his sneering voice that Chris is gay?

Yeah I wondered that too !!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

im 4 minutes behind (on sky+) but lol at them trying to go in the emergency exit of tesco! :D

if i see me ill die! :o

Advertisement