Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boohoo

Options
  • 21-11-2011 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hey was wondering has anyone else had trouble with this crowd, i ordered from them last week on there site the item was in euros for 55e with 3.99 p&p but when i checked my card balance straight after i was deducted 69e, i sent them a query straight away and received a message saying we will get to you asap.

I actually received the item very quick, but had to send it back as it was very bad quality, and the message i received that day from boohoo was i can assure you this does not happen very often, but i saw on there facebook page people pointing out pricing mistakes in sale items too, it is one to keep an eye on as they seem to be getting popular advertisements everywhere.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Dublindude69

I guess the place IS called Boohoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I've ordered a good few items in the last few years, I never noticed any pricing issues, but depending on my VISA's rate, sometimes I buy in sterling rather than the euro price they give on the site.

I know what you mean about the quality, it can vary wildly and price is no indication either.

I think I returned 1 item and it was about 3 weeks for the refund to appear on my bill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭missmelo

3 WEEKS, thats a joke although they do seem very slow to respond to anything and im suprised with such a big set-up

Advertisement