Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on planning where to put sockets/switches?

Options
  • 21-11-2011 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone had any tips on things to consider when planning your sockets, light switches and out door lighting?

Meeting my contractor and electrician in the morning and have spent the last hour mulling over the plans, so if anyone has any tips or advice it would be great, just afraid I will leave something out....

Thanks in advance...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭mazthespark

have a look at all the other threads on this topic. a lot of good suggestions there. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056353486 just imagine your self sitting or working the particular room where items will be put. a socket in each corner of a room is a good idea in say a sitting room socket either side of a double bed socket in attic for your tvs etc (on its own circuit) in case of conversion or future changes. im sure your spark will give you some ideas etc i know i always get asked

Advertisement