Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meeting the Sasquatch

Options
  • 21-11-2011 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

She claims that they

Read

Write

Shape-shift

Project Their Voice

Create Infrasound that affects the environment

De-materialize at will, or cause you to have an experience of lost time so you think they de-materialized.

Travel 300 miles a day on foot.

Live in well-lighted underground facilities

Contact and live with Star People

Tell us about our past and our future.

Have lived here longer than the human race.

http://www.joanocean.com/sasquatch.html

I find it interesting to say the least. Wanted to see some other thoughts on it/theories of what they may be. Do you believe they exist?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

There's not really enough evidence to support their existance as a normal (ie. no magical powers) species. So throw in a bunch of additional, implausible nonsense and you've got one crackpot theory from some crazy person.

It's not interesting in any way. It's just madness plucked from the sky.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Dave why didnt you tell me about this ha ha!!

Right I have heard about this one before. I fully support that the sasquatch is an extant primate. People who study primatology concluded that from observed behaviours rock throwing and morphology ect.

We know primates exist so proposing the theory of an unknown primate doesnt go against any natural laws as we know them. Why bring telepathy or magic or teleportation into the mix?

As regards her regular meetings with the sasquatch (which she mentions in the states quite a bit), people never claim to see rare animals like the wolverine regularly what chance has she got to see a sasquatch?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Thought this would be a bit far-fetched, even for you! :p

Advertisement