Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What happened outside Peugout garage

• 21-11-2011 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

Passed about 6:15 and the were 2 cars on the roundabout and an ambulance. Didn't seem to be any signs of a crash. Passed again 5 mins ago (8:30) and one of the cars was still there with an unmarked Garda car minding it.
    Anyone know / see what happened?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 sunshine girl 2

i drove past there at 8pm two ambulances there and i think the driver of a car had a heart attack and he was put on a stretcher hope hes okay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Are you serious? Jesus, that's terrible!

ya my friend told me cuz i thought sumone was knocked down but cudnt really see much as i was driving

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

must've been serious, they had the position of the car tyres on the road marked with yellow paint when i passed at 7:30pm

oh really but wud they mark yellow lines on road wud that not be a sign of a crash?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

I thought they'd only get involved in a crash if there was an injury.. not the ordinary fender bender

just passed again a few mins ago and it looks like there was a second car position marked out on the road .... looks like another car pulled out of the apartments maybe :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Typhoon. wrote: »
    I thought they'd only get involved in a crash if there was an injury.. not the ordinary fender bender

just passed again a few mins ago and it looks like there was a second car position marked out on the road .... looks like another car pulled out of the apartments maybe :confused:

Ye there were 2 cars there alright. One was pulling out of the student apts and the other coming from the superquin side.

There was no sign of any damage to either car when i passed both times.

What i did see when passing the first time was the girl who was driving the car from the apt getting a neck brace put on and the lads in the other car were just sitting in their car watching what was going on. They were still sitting there when i passed back by 20 mins later.

At 8.30 when i wass passing was the lads car still on the roundabout being watched by an unmarked garda car while the other one was gone.

Advertisement