Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Beyond Good and Evil footage

Options
  • 21-11-2011 10:42pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭

starts about 2.30 minutes in and then some of the game in motion afterwards. Looks like the assassins creed engine. It's not the best footage though.

Looks like there's hope of a sequel.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The action part of that video came out about 18 months ago. Here is a good quality version:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Still need to play the first one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Odaise Gaelach

Still need to play the first one

Do. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Do. :)

Seen it on psn for a fiver

Wish i had a fiver :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Dear Ubisoft.

STOP TOYING WITH US AND RELEASE THE ****ING THING ALREADY. PATIENCE HAS GOTTEN US NOOOOWWWHHHHERRREEEE.

Yours politely,
    The ten of us who played the first game.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Didn't realise I was in such an exclusive club Johnny! I know it didn't sell that well. Hopefully more people have played the original since it hit arcade and can give a bit more support.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Wow, almost like a 3rd person version of Mirrors Edge. Her hair from the back reminded me of Faith. Looks great, still have to finish the first one though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,072 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Only finished the first one this year on XBL. Fantastic game, and at a fiver it's well worth it. It's also only the second game i've gotten all achievements in, alongside Lego Harry Potter! :D

Advertisement