Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alphanumeric Keyboard app for Android

Options
  • 21-11-2011 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

Hi! I was wondering was there any alphanumeric keyboard app for an android phone. (Xperia X8) I hate using the QWERTY one for texting and stuff. I've been searching for ages and can't find one. Thanks. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lainey76

hi tedobrien98,

did you ever get the name of that app - in same situation - just bought xperia x8 and hate the qwerty keyboard. I've spent the last few days trying to find an app for this?
    Thanks..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

Have the X8 nearly a year now and never found one of these either.

I have just upgraded to swiftkey (it was in the app sale on market for typing) and find it WAY better than the standard keyboard. It's still qwerty, but when you go to numbers at least you get a keypad instead of just numbers on top line of keyboard.

Advertisement